Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help...again...sorry - self harm and depression

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey I need help again please. I'm spiraling back into self harm and depression with no help from anywhere...everywhere says to break up with my gf but I can't and I'm being torn apart someone help please

Comments

• Options
    ok.. maybe try the advice i've been told in the past, which is that you can't let others decide your life for you. if you're happy in the relationship then they have no right to tell you to end it. i'm pretty sure your girlfriend loves you to pieces and would do anything to see you smile. so keep that smile strong and don't let anyone take it from you :)
  • Options
    You would say that hehe <3
  • Options
    zachary do da zachary day
    the one that makes me smile all day :3<3
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Dream Demon,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to see you posting and allowing yourself to get support on the message boards, that's a very positive step in the right direction. Would you be able to tell us a bit more about what's going on for you at the moment? - The more you share, the more support we, as a community can offer you.

Have you noticed any triggers, or know why you're spiraling down the route of self harm and depression? What have you done in the past to help you when you've noticed yourself going down the route. It's a positive that you are aware of what's going on though, TheSite.org have an amazing article on coping tips and distractions, and also Dealing with self harm urges, which might be worth taking a look at.

Do you have any friends you can turn to, to talk about what's going on for you? I often find talking to my close friends to help when I'm struggling in the moment, even if it's just to talk about random things.

What's going on with your girl friend? :heart:

Do keep us updated on how you're getting on Dream Demon :)

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart