Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tues 16th 7-8pm: Family, friends and relationships; Surviving the festive period.

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
:christmas:Tues 16th: Family, friends and relationships; Surviving the festive period

What's it all about?
Does the thought of your family Christmas get together instantly turn you into the Grinch? :yes: Does the image of your partner getting boozy with their co-workers at the office party terrify you? :yes:
You're not the only one! Come and chat to our Relationship Advisors about surviving the festive period on Tuesday 16th Dec 19:00-20:00

Who are the Relationship Advisors?
This month we will be joined by:
Tamsin: Tamsin is our beard loving, egg mayo hating Relationship Advisor. She has been volunteering with us for 9 months. You might have seen Tamsin around the Sex and Relationship boards or helping out in last months chat.

Danny: Danny is a pianist singer-songwriter, and a big foodie/cook/craft beer enthusiast. He has been working for TheSite for a while now, I am sure you have seen him around the boards. He is a trained relationship advisor and helps out across most of TheSite services.

How will the chat work?
Pippa will be moderating this chat and will keep your questions in a queue so that Tamsin and Danny can answer them one by one. However, we also really encourage you all to share experiences and advice that might be helpful.

You will be able to log in as normal on the night in the usual place: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance and put them to Danny and Tamsin on the night, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please PM me with it.

Everyone is welcome even if you're just interested to come along and watch
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey everyone :wave:

Really looking forward to the chat next week. :yes: I enjoyed doing the last one - and excited to chat to you again on Tuesday :)

Take care *hug*
  • Options
    Tamsinjo wrote: »
    Hey everyone :wave:

Really looking forward to the chat next week. :yes: I enjoyed doing the last one - and excited to chat to you again on Tuesday :)

Take care *hug*

Where u been. U been or put in a box or something not seen I Iin ages :D lovley to see u
  • Options
    :wave: Hey Heather!!!

Ha sorry!! :blush: I haven't been about much - it's good to hear from you! Hope you're ok! Hope you can make the chat next week? :yippe:
  • Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to this too :)

See you on Tuesday!
    Danny
  • Options
    Tamsinjo wrote: »
    :wave: Hey Heather!!!

Ha sorry!! :blush: I haven't been about much - it's good to hear from you! Hope you're ok! Hope you can make the chat next week? :yippe:

Hehe tam :) iam ok thanks hope ur good :)
  • Options
    Hey guys

Just a reminder this is happening tomorrow, really looking forward to speaking to you all. If you can't make it but have a question do feel free to PM me and I will ask our experts on your behalf.

We will be kicking off at 19:00 in the usual place :christmas:
  • Options
    :wave: See you all at 19:00!