Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

really braking down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam really breaking down iam Iin tears hiding away from my famliey. I cont cope with my life getting treated like crap I cont do it anymore iam getting used had anough iam getting really ill anand really weak I wont eat or nothing

Comments

• Options
    Hi

I hope your okay?What's going on?Here for you xx
  • Options
    Hi Heather, hope you're feeling less teary today x
  • Options
    Had anough of my life getting really miss treated been slaged off by my mum and parnter homeless just want to die :(
  • Options
    SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Hi Heather

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time because of your family *hug*. It sounds extra hard if you're feeling physically unwell and finding it difficult to eat.

Has anything in particular happened in the last few days? It sounds like these problems have been happening for a while.

If you're in need of some one-to-one support at the moment, the Samaritans are available to listen 24/7. Are you receiving any support from anyone else right now?

Do let us know how you are getting on.
  • Options
    Hey Heather :wave:

Just wanted to pop by and see how you're doing? These thoughts can be really difficult to handle, I know, so its really good that you've started opening up about them here.

Do you have a close relationship with your family? If so, do you think you could talk to them about the way you're feeling?

I also know from experience that if you don't eat then this can also have an affect on your overall mood because your not getting enough energy into your body. Maybe just try to eat something small like a piece of toast, just to restore your energy a bit. If your not eating, its really important that you try to drink lots of water so you don't become dehydrated.

Keep chatting to us *hug*
  • Options
    Really ill ;:(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Do you wanna chat Heather? :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi Heather,

I just wanted to drop by and see how you are getting on. How are you?

It's never great when you're feeling so low - the slightest thing can feel like the worst thing ever. You're not on your own though, we are here for you, to listen and provide support where possible.

You say you're 'Ill' - can you explain what is going on for you right now? Being poorly can have a massive impact on our day to day lives for sure. Becki is right - even if it's only a slice of toast, it's important to ensure that you're eating something each day. You need to maintain your energy levels as that will help how you feel both physically and mentally.

Make sure you're getting a lot of rest - take care of yourself.

*hug* Rach
  • Options
    *rach* wrote: »
    Hi Heather,

I just wanted to drop by and see how you are getting on. How are you?

It's never great when you're feeling so low - the slightest thing can feel like the worst thing ever. You're not on your own though, we are here for you, to listen and provide support where possible.

You say you're 'Ill' - can you explain what is going on for you right now? Being poorly can have a massive impact on our day to day lives for sure. Becki is right - even if it's only a slice of toast, it's important to ensure that you're eating something each day. You need to maintain your energy levels as that will help how you feel both physically and mentally.

Make sure you're getting a lot of rest - take care of yourself.

*hug* Rach

I keep myself safe :/ iam really on edge really bad

I had enough with sosial pissing lieing to me