Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Friday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hasepe2a.jpg

Morning you lovely lot. Claire's busy again today with work so asked me to do today's thread!

So after some of you starting back up at school/college/work I'm assuming some of you will be happy it's finally the weekend? I sure am? Has anyone got any plans?

I'm going to the freedom festival this weekend. One of the girls I live with is taking part in it so going to give her some moral support

Hope you have a good weekend guys :yippee:

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• Options
    'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Yay weekend! That sounds like a great weekend Becki! Pass on some of our virtual support as well :)

I'm going to be climbing all 38 flights of stairs of the Gherkin building in London for a (weather dependent) beautiful view of London!
  • Options
    Alexandra wrote:
    Yay weekend! That sounds like a great weekend Becki! Pass on some of our virtual support as well :)

I'm going to be climbing all 38 flights of stairs of the Gherkin building in London for a (weather dependent) beautiful view of London!

I passed this on to her (she knows you as the Canadian lady! :) )

Omg that's awesome. Best of luck! Is this for charity?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I'm off to a wedding! :D

Then recovering from said wedding on Sunday before chat :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Recovering from Holiday, I slept in till half 2ish!
  • Options
    How was it?