Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im Back! But troubled, help?

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
Hi there,

I know its been a while, things went down hill quite fast!
i moved from my last place 7 weeks ago i am now living independantly. Whats the problem? 2 weeks after i moved i got sent to a mental health unit i was there for 2 weeks. I am still struggling a lot, probably worse than when i went in to the unit. Since i have been out i have been admitted to a normal hospital twice, once with police supervision. And i dont know what im supposed to do?

I had a meeting yesterday and im hoping that someone is able to discuss these roles with me?
I have been told im seeing an occupational therapist and i have a care co ordinator who is a social worker in the MH team.. what do these professionals do?

Also, when i was at my old supported living i had nightmares which got worse, i started acting out my dreams.. i kneed someone in my sleep but acted it out and hit the wall. Another time i moved my head back in my sleep to hit someone and i acted it out and hit my head against my cabinet which bled quite a bit and i had to go to A&E. Then something strange happened.. i went to sleep but it was like i was still awake and i had this heavy pressure on all my body, i couldnt move or speak for about 5-10 minutes.

Recently they have got worse.. to the point where i am now scared of the darl (im 19) basically the other day i woke up in the middle of the night and my body was fully pressed down on the bed, i couldnt move or speak and this time i saw someone in my room, a few minutes after it was over and i put my head under the blanket and went to sleep.
It happened another time after that.. then 2 nights ago (before what im about to explain not long before i went to sleep i heard a male voice go 'Kayden, Kayden, Kayd' i think i fell asleep but dreamt i was inthe same place as i was sleeping.. again my body was pressured and the whole cant move or speak and something was pulling my legs up mid-air i tried so hard to get my legs back down but then i got pulled in the air and spun around above my bed in circles i tried to reach for my phone to call my worjers but i couldnt reach it and in my dream i was so scared i wet myself (luckily i didnt wet myself in real life!!) But when i woke up i was sweating as if it did happen and was real i couldnt sleep after that.

Does anyone know what that is??? Or why its happening??? What its associated with???
Does it sound like my brain is starting to have trouble establishing dreams to reality? Like mixing reality up in my head?

I know this is long, sorry about that would be sooo greatful for a response as its starting to scare me!

Kayden x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't answer anything else you posted, but the frozen, unable to move/talk/visions when you wake or are going to sleep could be sleep paralysis. I get this occasionally.