Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not coping with Dad being ill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had to put it up it take ages for me to get advice. spoken to my dad and he had two heart artacks now I not got long left to spend time with him. I cont stop crying hes going to go the same way as my grandad after the third one he passed away :( I cint cope at all I want to kill myself and start self harming again :( I cont stop thinking about Iit and how it going to end too :*( I dont want him to go he helpung with everything at the moment :( cont cope I want to die

Help is needed :*(

Comments

• Options
    I need him what ever happens dad I love u I be by ur side
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this heather.. lean on your family, you all need each other *hug*
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that ur going through a rough time. Losing someone u love isn't easy and it takes time to come to terms with it but u should try and spend ur last few days with him and know that u will always be there for him. I know he would love u always like u love him. You have to think about the good times u two did have together and how happy he was. It's alright to cry as that's perfectly normal but remember that u have got ur family there and friends. Stay strong Heather x
  • Options
    Not coping very well beause iam worried about my dad it makking me ill. I cont stop worring and being stessed at all :*(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this heather.. lean on your family, you all need each other *hug*

One word for u butterfly ur one amazing person on here :) thanks so much for ur hug I really needed it sends one back to u