Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's MMonday. Time to plan your week!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share and think of good and positive things you can do this week.

I found loads of history stuff to read on a free books library thingy. When I’m not reading that and doing worky stuff I’m watching the Tour De France.

Comments

• Options
    I'm working all this week, so that's pretty much it covered.

Other than that I will be trying to get as much sleep as possible around the work, and target is to get to the gym 3 times in the week.

If things go well also going to have a go at squeezing in some holiday planning for August, so at least come up with some ideas.

Very jealous of everyone who's on school/college holiday.
  • Options
    Im going to be packing for holiday, sorting out some happy things to take with me and planning what i want to buy while in the states!

Hopefully get some well needed sleep to! and watching the tour de france of course and the footie :)

and scary... trust me id rather be at school
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Double Karate this week and BTEC Sports Level 2 Unit 1 exam whilst resting and hoping my medical appointments come through :P

Other than that nothing interesting but watching sports day as well hehe
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    Iam at doctors tommrow nothing eles Wednesday, Thursday then doctorsagain Friday to take my staplers out after I had my op ':)
  • Options
    I'm working all this week, so that's pretty much it covered.

Other than that I will be trying to get as much sleep as possible around the work, and target is to get to the gym 3 times in the week.

If things go well also going to have a go at squeezing in some holiday planning for August, so at least come up with some ideas.

Very jealous of everyone who's on school/college holiday.

You'll be fabulously fit after all the gymning.
  • Options
    rosebud wrote: »
    Im going to be packing for holiday, sorting out some happy things to take with me and planning what i want to buy while in the states!

Hopefully get some well needed sleep to! and watching the tour de france of course and the footie :)

and scary... trust me id rather be at school

Take me. I'm happy.
  • Options
    casscub wrote: »
    Double Karate this week and BTEC Sports Level 2 Unit 1 exam whilst resting and hoping my medical appointments come through :P

Other than that nothing interesting but watching sports day as well hehe

If only you could show off your karate skills to the exam markers. It would be so much easier to pass.
  • Options
    Iam at doctors tommrow nothing eles Wednesday, Thursday then doctorsagain Friday to take my staplers out after I had my op ':)

Heather! I hope you are in good health by the end of the week. Don't let anything or anybody get you down. Don't be afraid of anybody or anything. Smile.
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    WayneS wrote: »
    If only you could show off your karate skills to the exam markers. It would be so much easier to pass.

Would that be whilst i am on crutches or when i am off of them in september?(she hopes) :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I have no plans for this week... Off college so I'm resting all week. Probably watch a ton of films and Pokémon episodes. Also make a lot of loom things. Ooooh and my positive book :D
  • Options
    I don't have much going on thus week. Work tomorrow, seeing my close guy friend Wednesday and seeing my sister Thursday and work Saturday.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    working, drinking, crying.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''