Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey we'll I just fell so alone after my ex broke up with me then I found out he went back out with his ex he done it in front of me I miss him like mad he was my first love but ever since we broke up like all my friends has just left me and went on his side all I want is a good friend to talk to about things and how am feeling I have like no one left now :(

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you could suggest a girls night out or something which will give you a chance to catch up with friends with him not there?
  • Options
    Hey I would like that one night but I can't I don't have anyone left they all fell out with me and i don't know why and they have went on his side
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Louise.

Sorry to hear what has happened to you. It all sounds very difficult. Just to let you know that you are always welcome to chat to us on here, we also have a chat that can be found here Support chat is 8pm-10pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and also Sunday at 7pm. We also have general chat on a Monday 6.45pm-7.45pm and Sunday 9.15pm-10.15pm. We offer peer to peer support and it could help you to chat to others who may have been through similar or just come to chat to get to know others :heart:

I am sorry to hear your friends have fallen out with you, it sounds very upsetting. Could you try and speak to them about how they have made you feel?

Keep posting we are all here for you
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I wonder why ur so upset about everything! No wonder as ur ex broke up with u, ur friends turned aganist u and even worse ur bf has gone back to his ex. That's hard for anyone having to deal with! Your not on ur own Louise. Everyone on here are here to listen and support u. You deserve much better friends then the ones who turned on u and they are the fouls for letting u go. So don't think any of this is ur fault! They should of been there to support u as that's what friends do. I think going out and meeting people is a good way forward in forming new friendships. Have u spoken to anyone about this? Worth speaking to someone. You can always talk to me if u want only someone there for u. Do u know the rrwasons why they sided with ur ex? Did something happen before? Your doing a good job by carrying on with things as normally as u can. I know u will meet someone who loves u for u. I wouldn't go back to him for what he's done to u and with ur friends. Good that u had the confidence to say how u been feeling. That's a good skill to have. Boys are idiots sometimes.
  • Options
    Aww thank you that just made me smile at lest someone gets how am felling about everything and no nothing happens before my ex broke up with me so I don't know why my friends went on his side and it just hard to forget what my ex done cause he went bk out with his ex right in front of me and said love you to her am never going to forget that x
  • Options
    I'm glad to of been some sort of help to u. It made my day two seeing u smile :) it goes to show that they wernt true friends in the first place. Your friends are suppose to be there for u through a break up and cheer u up by getting in ur favourite icecream and watching rom com's with u to make u feel better and they clearly haven't done that. You need friends who are going to be there for u, won't judge u or humilate u like they did. You deserve a lot better. It's funny how they just went off u like that. You haven't done or said anything before to make them question about u and I think with u being with ur ex that has played a big part into it. I dont know what could of been said to have doubts about u but u know in urself that u haven't done anything wrong so keep telling urself that as they are only jeaulous of what u got what they haven't. I would move on from them and get to know new people if I was u as they arnt worth the tears over. There's an article on confidence if ur interested? I look at the site articles all the time and they really do help. Have a look and see for urself. Talk to me anytime and remember that there is always someone to talk to on here otherwise. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Hey Louise,

Sorry to hear about your ex and that you're feeling lonely at the moment. Breaking up with someone is hard, but I'm glad you have spoken about how you're feeling here - we're all here to lend an ear if you ever need to chat. :)

Talking about how you feel is an important part of moving on from the relationship - don't bottle it up, we all need a good chat every now and then. If you feel you can't talk to your friends as they're too close to the situation, you could try talking to someone in your family? Even if it's not about your ex, distracting yourself and keeping your mind off him can work wonders :thumb:

Keep your head up! It might take time but you'll move on from him and feel yourself in no time. :)
  • Options
    Yh that's very true Louise. You can speak to someone in ur family or a friend about this as they can help and support which u need right now. We are all here if u wanna talk to any of us. It's hard when u feel like ur on ur own but u dont have to be. Keeping busy and talking to someone about it will help with ur confidence.
  • Options
    Aww thank you everyone at lest I know I have someone to talk to that made me smile thank you for all the lovely comments x
  • Options
    You always got someone here so don't feel alone. Everyone is friendly and kind so don't think u can't talk to anyone cuz u feel ashamed about it or embarassed. People are here to listen. You can always talk to me :) how u feeling today?
  • Options
    Aww thank you and okay kinda I tell you in pm if that alright x
  • Options
    Your welcome :) I sent u pm
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys :wave:

It's great that you're talking :)

Louise, it can be hard to open up about feelings like this. Break-ups can be so hard, especially when they get straight back with their ex. We've got an article about Mending a broken heart that might be worth a read.
    Talking is a great way to work through these feelings, so you're doing really well by coming here!

You're more than welcome to talk via PM, but don't forget that everyone else is here too, so don't be afraid to post back on the boards :)
  • Options
    Yh u have always got one of us louise. You don't have to be alone to talk about ur feelings. Reading the article may come in handed so u know what u can do from on then. Good that I helped u yesterday with ur problem but there's still loads more advice on the site. Glad to be a good help :)