Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Want to run away never come back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to run away my mum boyfreind telling I cont do this cont do that :( He not my proper dad or my mum he should tell me tryed telling my mum she just not bothered how I feeling :(

Errrrr I might just really kill myself don't care what anyone thinks or says anymore :(

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Heather,

Things sound awfully tough at the moment, but it's positive to see you're reaching out for support on here. I'm not going to say 'Don't kill yourself' as it can be utterly useless at times, however, if you do feel as though you're at risk or harm to yourself, I urge you to call 999. Do you currently get any mental health specific support, Heather? Who are aware of this suicidal feeling? It sounds as though you feel rather alone, you often mention Samaritans to other users, have you considered giving them ago? You can E-mail them to, if you wanted, it can really help having a listening ear.

The issue with running away is you need to have money, a place to say (Even if it's with friends) and be able to provide yourself with food and clothing. I know you've mentioned above that you've tried speaking to your mum about the issue at hand, and she responds as not being bothered, have you thought about having a chat to friends, and hearing what they think? I know when things get tough at home for me, it really does help just going out with friends for a coffee or something.

Were here for you Heather, please do keep reaching out!

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart