Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey Friday, it's the weekend yay!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
50033-Oh-Hello-Weekend.jpg

Good morning dudes and dudettes :wave:

Happy Friday :yippe:

This weekend I am gonna be super busy, tomorrow I am up very early to catch a train to London at 6.50am.. Crazy early, but I am going to see my friend and we are going sightseeing, should be fun, I have been to London lots of times but never seen the sights so I am really excited :thumb:

Then on Sunday I think I am at work moving our room, ready for Monday. And I also have lots of paperwork to catch up on on Sunday too. Joys of childcare paperwork has to come home with you. Not enough hours in the day.

What are you all getting up too? I look forward to reading all your plans

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    working the weekend, then back at college on Monday D:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Girlfriend is here, went for a lovely walk today and tomorrow just chilling and preparing for Graduation this week!