Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wanting to kill myself :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a really bad day today I had a really hard day a I got to give a statement on Tuesday and it really stressful and cont cope anymore plus I got a op :( in may I was in tears all day I really want to die my sister dosnt want me to go back to the shared house as iam getting bullied there. She keep telling me to pack my stuff and to go back to the house. She keeps telling me it and says sorry and still says it feel like she dosnt want me and dosnt care how i feel and what Ian going threw :( Iam getting bullied and she pressing me over the police :( again today cont cope no more either be dead then be alive and sorry :(

Comments

• Options
    Hi Heather :wave:

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, big hugs to you *hug*

How are you today? It is scary to have an op but hopefully in the long run it will help your health. Making a statement to the police is scary so well done for doing it as I know it is not easy, I had to make a statement to the police before and I was so nervous. It's quite intimidating when you have to do it but you did it.

purple_rain
  • Options
    Hey Heather,

How are you feeling today lovely?
    Can I ask when is your Op? I know how frightening it can be being in hospital and having procedures, I've had a lot myself and every single time I still get so nervous and scared and it's okay to feel like that but I hope like Purple Rain says that hopefully this operation will help your health and be good in the long term.
    Talking to the police takes a lot of courage and I know it's a very long and unknown journey ahead but you have made the first step and that is massive in itself and I know if you start to look too far ahead it is scary and overwhelming but you can do this, you will get through this but you have to just take one step at a time, one tiny step in front of another, one day by one day and know you are not alone and if you need support we are always here and we will do all we can to listen, read and offer support.