Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whatever.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am exhausted.

I feel stuck in one place and unable to truly contribute to anything. I'm not even sure if I want to contribute to anything. I should be finding work but I really don't care. I should be reading so I'm not such an ignorant twat but again, I really can't be bothered. I suppose it's because I'm lazy, it's easier to just admit I'm an idiot and that I don't want to do anything. I am reaching the end of my rope. I'm hoping I'll eventually find the courage to kill myself so I don't have to continue living like this.

I'm just sick of everything.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Nietzsche :wave:

I am sorry to hear how you are feeling, it must be tiring for you *hug*

You are not lazy or an idiot, there are times where you will feel like this and there is nothing wrong with that, as life can make you feel like not doing anything or not having the energy to deal with things. You have already been proactive by coming on the site and talking about how you feel which is not easy.

Do you have any support network or anybody who you can trust to talk to?

Purple_rain
  • Options
    Sadly, not really.. I feel terrible when I mention I'm not doing great. I don't want to let people know that I've been having really dark thoughts recently. It seems unfair to say to them that I'm not sure if I'll last the year.

Thank you for replying though, I do appreciate it. >_<