Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hair shampoo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I brought Aussie damage repair conditioner earlier as I bleached the bottom of my hair and it was looking so tired, dull and dead.

Already it feels so soft, silky and more alive.

What shampoos/conditioner do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I use boring tea tree but it smells amazing like mint. It makes my hair feel nice and it doesnt irritate my scalp cos I have dermatitus on my scalp. I personally just like the smell of it. Lol. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Trsemme or a cheap tea tree and mint one.
  • Options
    Naked shampoos - I've used the dandruff one in the past (and it works, hence no longer using it), the mild one and the colour shampoo is the one i'm using now. It doesn't have any of the nasties in it like SLS, and silicone and its often on offer in boots.
  • Options
    Lush shampoo bars - recently Seanik but it's about finished so just got the white one to try but haven't used it yet. I use Body Shop banana conditioner and swear by it. My hairs looking so healthy since I stopped using silicones. I tried going SLS free but it didn't work for me. I also use Big from Lush once a week as a treat/deep clean. It smells amazing and leaves my hair super shiny.
  • Options
    Are lush shampoo bars good? Always see them but have never tried them

• Options
    I really like them but they vary. Lush staff and online forums are great for what would suit your hair best.
  • Options
    Sometimes I use VO5, but mostly I use herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, smells nommy too.
  • Options
    Are lush shampoo bars good? Always see them but have never tried them

I really like them but I've only used 2 (used the white one last night) and like them both. It's best to go in and chat to the staff to see what's best. They're £5.50 and mines just lasted about 5 months with washing every other day and my hairs really long - so good value for money!
  • Options
    Oh seems good! May have a look next time I go :) thankies!

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The loreal danage and repair tubs of conditioner ... it's so good! Makes my hair soft and i use it with the colour protect one so get both benefits from it! :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''