Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wierd stomach aches?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Occasionally, I get stomach aches when I'm in bed. They are uncomfortable so I can't get to sleep. But, if I lie on my side (it's best on the left) and put my cushion underneath only my stomach, it stops hurting. Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey lostangel,

That sounds pretty annoying - it's not nice having a painful stomach when you're trying to get to sleep.
    If you're worried about this, or if it's causing problems, it might be worth trying the NHS online symptom checker. That should give you a pretty good idea of what to do about it or who to talk to next.
    Your GP is always an option too :)
  • Options
    Thanks JPick:)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Has the pains stopped yet ? if not i would deffinatley go to your GP ... i kinda had the same problems ... It hurt whenever i stretched or lay down and it turned out to be cysts on my ovaries, so i would deffo get it checked out! <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Has the pains stopped yet ? if not i would deffinatley go to your GP ... i kinda had the same problems ... It hurt whenever i stretched or lay down and it turned out to be cysts on my ovaries, so i would deffo get it checked out! <3
    It's more of a subtle stabbing pain right now, but it's happened once this week. I hate the doctors. Plus my Mum doesn't really trust me when I say somethings wrong. I'm very much a drama queen usually. I'm only 14. Thanks