Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

My plans are:
Today: paying for my computer upgrade. I should have paid last week but there was a power cut so my payment could not be processed.
Tuesday afternoon: making my debut on a council committee
Tuesday evening: receiving support for some other volunteering I do over the phone. The reason this item is included in my plan is that it nearly wasn’t happening. Last week, my landline phone broke when I got water on it but her who does the shopping has already replaced it with a new phone.
Wednesday evening: meeting, but yay it won’t be as long as it should have been.
Thursday: cycling.

I have read a further 3.5 pages of my book so towards the eend of the week I want to make good progress.

Comments

• Options
    Busy week for you waynester! You're getting there with your book :)

Today I'm looking after my nephew until five-ish. I'm child minding from seven this evening. I need to book my train at some point hopefully today.

On Wednesday I'm child minding from half four in the afternoon until half ten-ish.

On Friday I'm having my hair styled, and most probably having my nephew.

On Saturday I'm seeing my lovely friend :hyper:

On Tuesday and Thursday I should probably pack and prepare for stuff :)
  • Options
    Trying to be well enough to go back to work.

Not going so well.
  • Options
    With my sister at at the moment :(

Nothing really exiting :) Chillin and getting my head sorted out it's a mess :crying:
  • Options
    Running club this evening. cinema tomorrow, gym on Wednesday, not sure about Thursday and meeting a friend on Friday. Unsure about the weekend.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Usual shit, different week :3 - Best way to describe it, don't even want to go to volunteering tonight, but little sister wants to go, meh! Parents need to let her go by herself -.-
  • Options
    Busy week for you waynester! You're getting there with your book :)

Today I'm looking after my nephew until five-ish. I'm child minding from seven this evening. I need to book my train at some point hopefully today.

On Wednesday I'm child minding from half four in the afternoon until half ten-ish.

On Friday I'm having my hair styled, and most probably having my nephew.

On Saturday I'm seeing my lovely friend :hyper:

On Tuesday and Thursday I should probably pack and prepare for stuff :)

That sounds like an even week. Hopefully the children will be as enjoyable as the nephew.
  • Options
    Get well soon Heather and Franki
    Melian wrote: »
    Running club this evening. cinema tomorrow, gym on Wednesday, not sure about Thursday and meeting a friend on Friday. Unsure about the weekend.

It's good weather for running, and for cycling too.
  • Options
    Usual shit, different week :3 - Best way to describe it, don't even want to go to volunteering tonight, but little sister wants to go, meh! Parents need to let her go by herself -.-

If she goes on her own you can be at the place to be on Monday nights.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    PUB FROM 11 TOMORROW FOR MY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAY. So messy.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    PUB FROM 11 TOMORROW FOR MY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAY. So messy.

Sounds fun :D
  • Options
    Today was admin day and I got most of it done, and went to the leisure centre spa. Tomorrow I have acupuncture and need to catch up on study. Wednesday I have loads of hospital appointments jammed into one afternoon and going to the scrap store. Then Thursday I get my new study kit delivered. Friday I'm sorting myself out for a weekend in Brum for my bf's birthday.