Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General Chat This Sunday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat will be open by 7 until 8 Pm, and you should be there by clicking here. Discuss anything that is general, such as what you had for Sunday dinner, the charts, and the football.

Comments

• Options
    Support chat is 7-9 but general is 7-8? I'm confused :(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Think Wayne got confused cos like he does chat on a Monday that is 7-8pm init.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Aye ;)

No, but, it must be on at a different time because that radio one chat thing is on tonight, isn't it? 9-10. Usually general chat on a Sunday is 9:15-10:15, and I know that the radio one chat is actually going to take place on the thread, but I doubt they're going to have both on at the same time? Unless that's just me. I just assumed that general chat wasn't going to be on tonight.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Now I am confused haha.

Maybe we should just wait and see. :P
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I never knew Wayne did Sunday's is he covering? :O However, the Radio One, thing, should be on the thread according to Jo's post! Where she will open the thread for all!
  • Options
    Usually Frankie does Sunday chat.

I know that the radio one chat will take place ont' thread, but at the same time?

Never mind! We shall find out soon :)
  • Options
    Franki does every other Sunday ;).

I think Wayne must be covering though :)
  • Options
    Franki does every other Sunday ;).

I think Wayne must be covering though :)

Your chats should just be every Sunday, I quite like the positive vibe you give off!
  • Options
    Your chats should just be every Sunday, I quite like the positive vibe you give off!

:blush:

Thank you, Whispers.
  • Options
    Click here because the GCG GC has opened and will be open until after 10:15.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Click here because the GCG GC has opened and will be open until after 10:15.

I love how Wayne just refuses to point out that he did make a rookie mistake!! :P T'will be okay Waynester Pickle, t'will be okay!
    WayneS wrote: »
    Tonight?s Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat will be open by 7 until 8 Pm.