Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mobile Phones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if this has been done but i got a slow connection and it takes ages to search :(

What mobile phone have you got, what do you think of it?

I've got the Samsung T100, its really cool but for sending texts i find it really crap and time consuming especially after having a nokia, cos they are so easy to use.

Comments

• Options
    I have Samsung n500. It's ok i suppose. I have a cracked screen tho, i walked into a bench vice in CDT :D
  • Options
    I was going to get the Samsung T100 or Nokia 8310-i opted for the latter, as it had the radio, and i wanted that more than i wanted a colour screen. I tried texting on my friend's T100 and it was so slow and annoying compared to the Nokia. The polyphonic ringontes also make me think someone is playing music somewhere and it make me think i'm imagining it, cracking up........:p
  • Options
    I've got a Siemens C45. It's ok but I only bought it because I got my Nokia 8310 nicked and needed a cheap and quick replacement. I miss my Nokia though. :( The battery runs out so quickly on my Siemens, it's damn annoying! :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    The battery runs out so quickly on my Siemens, it's damn annoying! :mad:

i know my samsung is the same :mad:
  • Options
    I got the 7210. I think it's cool for everything except taking photos as said in another thread. But I like it, think it looks funky :D
  • Options
    I have a motorola V50. It's alright. Battery runs out very quick which is a pain in the ass. Miss my nokia. So much easier to use. :( (Awk a fone s' fone - As long as it works)
  • Options
    i just got a T720, i love it, its the best fone ive ever seen/used :D
  • Options
    I have a T29, it's alright, but my dad has a cool Nokia 7650 which I'm getting for new year! :D
  • Options
    A 5110 or similar.

My 3210 exploded

when it contacted a wall quite rapidly... :-|
  • Options
    it has a green and black cover on it... thats all i know

cell phones aren't looked at into too much detail here.
  • Options
    i have one of those nokia-can-drop-it-on-the-floor-and-it's-oks.

does it's job.

and it was free.

i'm easily pleased when it comes to phones. :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i have a 7210 its pretty good ringtones arent as good as my mate samsung t100 but the battery lasts forever and only takes 30 mins too charge :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i like my nokia 8310. its so purty!!!
  • Options
    I've got a 7210 as well. It's like, amazing or something. So get it...yeah.
  • Options
    I've got a mobile but its dead well the charger is anyway and I'm too lazy to go in to town and get a new charger.
  • Options
    I've got a Nokia 3510 and it does it's job...it's got better features than my old 3310 but the keypad is annoying.
  • Options
    I´ve got a LG BD 4000... :)
    I like it... :D
  • Options
    Am I the only person with a Nokia 6510?
  • Options
    I've got a 3510 too. I like it, it looks different than most nokias and I can't be arsed with flashy extras like cameras. Altho saying that, a month after I got mine, the coloured screen one came out for a mere £10 more :mad: Curses.
  • Options
    I've got an ancient Ericsson A1018s. The thing's built like a brick, which at least means that nobody would nick it, and if they were to try and take it from me I could use it as a weapon to batter them to death with. :)
    I'd love one of those diddy ickle Nokias, or fold up Ericsson phones. Almost any other phone than my current one - as long as it's smaller and lighter. I just want a phone that will literally fit into a pocket easily, and doesn't have a bloody sticky uppy ariel. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I'd love one of those diddy ickle Nokias, or fold up Ericsson phones. Almost any other phone than my current one - as long as it's smaller and lighter. I just want a phone that will literally fit into a pocket easily, and doesn't have a bloody sticky uppy ariel. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I guarentee you'd lose it in a week my friend, stick with the remote controls :yes:
  • Options
    I think we may have a winner for the oldest post brought back from the dead.....
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    No way, I remember seeing ones with no posts since 2000.
This discussion has been closed.