Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Friday!! :-)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
yes-weekend.jpg

Hey guys.

Hope your all doing well and ready for the weekend.

This weekend I am meeting up with baa ram ewe which will be lovely. Then on Sunday I have counselling. Not doing a whole lot this weekend nice and chilled.

What are your plans?

Also don't forgot general chat tonight 6-7, if your around and can make it would be super awesome.

Happy sharing. Sharing is caring. :heart:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm off to my sister's for more birthday celebrations :yippe:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww have fun lovely!! :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Tomorrow seeing *BananaMonkey* and out with a friend in the evening.

Sunday I have no plans yet, maybe go for a walk, but that depends on the weather.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm off to the cinema with my sister, then I'm staying at hers.

Sunday, I don't know, but I'll still be at my sisters for a bit.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Lie-Ins, parents aren't letting me go out with friends as I came home late last night D:
  • Options
    AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    I'm gonna chill in at home tonight and cook some nice dinner, got some volunteering tomorrow and we're playing badminton then going to cinema to see Inside Llewyn Davis and going for a pizza afterwards.

Then Sunday I'm helping my sister move flat, she's moving closer to my ends, which is nice. A pretty busy weekend so I've got Monday off after the Superbowl ahhhh.