Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hating Christmas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who hates Christmas??

Well I do. Christmas is suppose to be something to make you happy and to have fun and to celebrate it with family and friends right??

For me Christmas is something totally different. it's going to be sadness and loneliness.
Have no one to hang out with or to talk too. why god choose me to born in this world :'( I have no one except my pets I love them a lot and I die for them but other then that i'm alone. :(:(

Comments

• Options
    Hello Pink Girl, hope you're feeling a little better today :hug:

You're never alone, you have us!

Pets are the best, and an animal that gives unconditional love.

Do you have anyone you can be with at Christmas? :heart:
  • Options
    Hi soph, i'm a little better thanks for asking. I don't really have anyone to spent the Christmas with other than my family I don't have any friends.

well I used to have a friend, we used to hang out together but I don't know I felt really uncomfortable with her for some times I mean we still text to each other but we don't hang out together anymore. She asked me to go out with her a couple of times but we only have a few things in common. does friends can be that way ?? I don't really know anything about this topic because I never had any friends.
  • Options
    Only having a few things in common is absolutely fine, doesn't mean you can't be friends.

I will say though, you shouldn't ever feel uncomfortable with a friend.
  • Options
    pink girl wrote: »
    does friends can be that way ??

Hey,

I thought it might be useful for you to know that I have almost nothing in common with my best friend, you don't need to be similar to get along ;)
    However, I agree with butterfly, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable with your friends

Hope you're okay :)
  • Options
    Hey,

I thought it might be useful for you to know that I have almost nothing in common with my best friend, you don't need to be similar to get along ;)
    However, I agree with butterfly, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable with your friends

Hope you're okay :)

Thanks Volcano for your reply. i'm feeling a bit better
  • Options
    pink girl wrote: »
    Thanks Volcano for your reply. i'm feeling a bit better

Good, glad that you're feeling better :)