Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which restaurant did you go to last?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right so after restaurant talk in chat tonight I thought I would get on it like sonic.....

So you write where you last when out for dinner and if you want say what you had...simples.

So mine was TGI Friday's the other Friday where I had nacho's to start, then steak and chips with a mushroom sauce and then a rocky road sundae!

Comments

• Options
    Mine was aaaages ago with my ex..

I went to frankie and bennys because I remember where we were, I remember I had a hot chocolate fudge cake but forgot what else.. this is going to annoy me until I remember! :chin:
  • Options
    Frankie and Bennys too!

I had some kind of meaty BBQ pizza, mozzarella and tomato salad and cheesecake
  • Options
    Vapiano. If you don't have it over there it's a pasta place. You wait in line, pick a kind of pasta and a sauce and they cook it for you fresh right in front of you. There are really creative combinations of sauces with new different ones every month, also discounts on certain sauces etc. It's really good and the prices are fair. About 5-8€ for a plate and it's filling.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Vapiano. If you don't have it over there it's a pasta place. You wait in line, pick a kind of pasta and a sauce and they cook it for you fresh right in front of you. There are really creative combinations of sauces with new different ones every month, also discounts on certain sauces etc. It's really good and the prices are fair. About 5-8? for a plate and it's filling.

I love that place, our german exchanges took us!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I went to Eat Tokyo near Trafalgar Square with my oldest friend. We had Gyoza and Edamame (sp?) for starts and then I had tofu and rice for mains. Really cute place, full of japanese people which is always a good sign!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    The last place I went to was the pancake house. That was a pretty cool place. Food was nommy too!! My little nephew wasnt to keen on his space ranger cheesy pancake though. But generally the food was good. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    I went to Eat Tokyo near Trafalgar Square with my oldest friend. We had Gyoza and Edamame (sp?) for starts and then I had tofu and rice for mains. Really cute place, full of japanese people which is always a good sign!

Isnt tokyo a place? :s

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Pancake house sounds awesome. I went to Giraffe and had Edamame to start (snap Helen!) and then a chicken salad stir fry thingy which was yummy :yes: They also do student discount in there which was handy!
  • Options
    Yeah it was very tasty Jo. I had a omlette lol. Cos they do savoury pancakes as an omlette too. :)

• Options
    Isnt tokyo a place? :s

Indeed, it's a city in Japan - imagine if I was to actually eat it!

Love the pancake house in centre parcs, well Jel ;)
  • Options
    Hahaha. I got confused by the name of food you said you had. Lol.

Yep center parcs is good fun. Home tomorrow. Missed my little sister lots this week. Happy to be seeing her :)

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Les Mirabelles with the misus. Good scran. Expensive wine.
    http://www.lesmirabelles.co.uk
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    All this food talk is making me hungry. I love pancakes :) We have a new ice cream and pancake restaurant opened near me and it AMAZING! Totally need to go again soon!

But dead excited for my dinner tonight :D problem is I always like everything on the menu so never know what to choose!
  • Options
    China House with my parents and sister. It was ok.
  • Options
    I went to a local Chinese restaurant with my parents and Fiend a few weeks back.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Went to Wagamama yesterday with some friends. Tried sake for the first time. Wasn't bad
  • Options
    Plateau here in Brighton. Pricey but absolutely brilliant. Ate fried veal brains for starter and ox cheek for main. Delicious.
  • Options
    So last night I went to Bar Estilo which is a tapas restaurant with one of my best friends :) it was so good and as I can never choose what I want on a menu it's perfect as I can have small amounts of lots of things so onto a winner there!!

1388925_362151413931194_1438515451_n.jpg

1390589_10202377576790078_328658467_n.jpg
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Does wetherspoons count as a restaurant? :P If not YO! Sushi :P
  • Options
    I loooove tapas. wish there was a good one near me, I don't like la tasca.

last restaurant I went to was pizza express. I had dough balls to start, can't remember what the pizza was called but it was delicious, and chocolate fudge cake. I never have 3 courses but it was a special offer. so nice :love:
  • Options
    Mariachi.

Going to Cosmo at some point next week.
  • Options
    The Diner in Spitalfields market... best Snickers Milkshakes ever!