Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My life is really falling apart really bad :'( - suicidal thoughts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been feeling really low for the last cuple of weeks. The word (DIE) going threw my head. My life is really a mess, iam not really coping at all with it all at the moment and its making me feel more ill. i just want to die, or over dose myself. part of me want to die or over dose myself and the other part dosnt. I just want to run away or die beause i really cont cope anymore my head really batted with lods of thing too. i really cont deside what i want to do die or stay alive :(:nervous::crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Heya bubbley-Heather,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low, but a massive well done for managing to post. Often, it isn't easy reaching out and you've taken a really positive step by writing how you feel here.

It sounds like everything is getting too much and that it's all a bit overwhelming. Is there anything in particular that's difficult, or is it a lot of things together?

Such a lot of things going on and bad thoughts must be really hard to deal with. Lots of people find that distractions can help, maybe you could try some. RecoverYourLife have a massive list of distractions that you could try if it would help.. Maybe it would also help to talk to someone about the thoughts you've been having. Do you think you could do that?

Let us know how you're doing - we're here for you :)
  • Options
    Heather,

You not give up...you nice and helpful and we all need you...take care...*hug*

xx sam
  • Options
    Hi, i have a lot of experience with those types of feelings so i want to tell you that life really is worth living, even when it's crappy. Distractions are a great help when dealing with thoughts like this but what happens when you can't distract yourself? Well, you find a reason to stay alive so please look into your heart and find an inspiration, no matter how small it is. Please don't hesitate to message me for a chat and some support. I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    Really want to dieeeeeeeeeee cont tak this no more :'(:'(

I really have give up I want to die I cont take this no more :impissed::crying::crying::nervous: I got sosidal thought I just what to stand in the middle of the road and die.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi Heather,

It sounds like everything is getting too much and you're having lots of really negative thoughts.

If you're are feeling like you're in crisis, please contact The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90.

It can be a bit scary to talk to someone, but they are really nice, and won't judge you.

Can you work out where the thoughts are coming from - do you know what's causing them? Maybe something that's happened or maybe lots of little things..?

Did you try any of the distractions on the list in posted before or what Kissofdeath suggested?

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing :)
  • Options
    JPick wrote: »
    Hi Heather,

It sounds like everything is getting too much and you're having lots of really negative thoughts.

If you're are feeling like you're in crisis, please contact The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90.

It can be a bit scary to talk to someone, but they are really nice, and won't judge you.

Can you work out where the thoughts are coming from - do you know what's causing them? Maybe something that's happened or maybe lots of little things..?

Did you try any of the distractions on the list in posted before or what Kissofdeath suggested?

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing :)

i dont like speak to them. part of me dosnt want to talk :(
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

What do you think you can do in the time of crisis which has been helpful but not destructive in the past to help you cope with overwhelming feelings for example, feeling suicidal? Having you taken a look at the link JPick gave on a massive list of distractions, which are really helpful, you might also want to give Mindfulness ago, have you ever had a go with mindfulness, and relaxing yourself?

Keep us updated,
    Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    How are you today Heather?
  • Options
    How are you today Heather?

thanks for ur reply sorry I been unwell and end un hospital today. Not good really hope ur ok x