Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feels like no one wants me or care

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like no one wants to be around me. Everyone really not helping me they keep going ageast me. No one wants to be around me and its making me think what I done wrong is it all my fault. I just hidden in my room not come out I always curl up in a corner in tears. I really don't know what I have done. Ian thinking of ending my life :crying::yuck::crying:

Comments

• Options
    Don't even try to think about it! Don't give up! Imagine you're a stranger who meets real you. Think what you can improve, maybe smile more, talk less about yourself and listen more to people or start more conversations... It's hard to tell but I'm sure you'll strong enough to deal with it :) Good luck. :)
  • Options
    clara062 wrote: »
    Don't even try to think about it! Don't give up! Imagine you're a stranger who meets real you. Think what you can improve, maybe smile more, talk less about yourself and listen more to people or start more conversations... It's hard to tell but I'm sure you'll strong enough to deal with it :) Good luck. :)

:yes:

So sorry you feel like this. Is there anyone you can talk to?

If you feel low, talking to someone on the phone anonymously could help. Do call the Samaritans helpline if you can, and keep posting on here, we are always here to listen *hug*
  • Options
    christele wrote: »
    :yes:

So sorry you feel like this. Is there anyone you can talk to?

If you feel low, talking to someone on the phone anonymously could help. Do call the Samaritans helpline if you can, and keep posting on here, we are always here to listen *hug*

sorry iam confused is that to me or to clara062
  • Options
    sorry iam confused is that to me or to clara062

I think the mod made a mistake Heather:rolleyes:
  • Options
    No. It's a yes smiley to a quote ergo Christele is agreeing with what clara said.

The rest of the post is aimed at heather.
  • Options
    That's right RubberSkin, thanks for clarifying :) I simply liked what Clara said so quoted it by agreeing with it for you bubbley-Heather *hug*