Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Looking for advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a virus 3 weeks ago and had diarrhea. And didn't eat for 2 days. I built my appetite back up and I've been ok since.

But since yesterday I've had to go to the loo and my stools are a little runny and light coloured.

Today I feel shit (no pun intended) and thought I might post message on here.

I feel kind of bloated down there and in my stomach and I have trapped wind.

I'm not sure what to do?

Comments

• Options
    Not too bad today. I don't feel gassy but I've been to the loo 3 times since 8:00 this morning.

I wouldn't mind going fishing but I'm worried that I would have an accident.:yuck:
  • Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Glad you're doing a bit better now. NHS Direct are really good for this kind of thing, you could give them a call if you're concerned, and they'll be able to advise you on what to do next.
  • Options
    Thanks. But I'm ok now. Things have gone back to normal :)
  • Options
    Actually I lied. I went to see the doc two weeks ago and he told me he couldn't do anything. I just had to let it pass.

I didn't tell him I've been Probiotics and Colon Cleanse together (2 of Probiotics and 4 tablets of the cleanse)

It seems to have work this weekend. I've stopped taking the colon cleanse. And I'm going to drop down to just one tablet of the probiotic tonight.
  • Options
    Probiotic is unlikely to be causing it, but the colon cleanse will be. That exactly what it does - check if it has psillium husk or senna or somesuch. They're essentially laxatives and you don't need to take them for more than 3 days if they have anything like that in them.