Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

needs help :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i been to my gp about my syitumns. they said i got a infection. i phone them tonight beause iam not well. i got a water infection and something eles (wich iam not saying). its not the virouis beause its gone. its been going for ages now. I said to them i cont come out beauxse iam in pain and iam going to the toliet to much and i got no way of going to get to the gp out of hours :( i donrt know what to do beause i cont suffer anymore. the gp no good they wont do nothing and the nhs not helping me :( they wont have it that i not able to get out anywhere.

what do i do

Comments

• Options
    Hey bubbley-Heather

Just checking in on you tonight to see if things are any better for you?

Have you had the chance to speak to anyone else yet?

Let us know how things are.

Phil :heart:
  • Options
    thanks for the reply no :( i tryed talking to the nhs again they still no help at all :(
  • Options
    Just to be clear, Heather, when you said you tried talking to the NHS, do you mean NHS Direct? Because that service is really intended just as a way to direct you to other services, you should really be talking to a GP. Have you spoken to a GP?
  • Options
    Hey picpic

Yes that's y I phone the nhs to speak to the out of hours doctor beause my water infection was really bad and do much pain. I been to my own doctors they said I not had one :(.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Could you make an app to just go to the out of hours doctors?, it's called primary care where I live, may be different for you. But they can't refuse you an app if you explain how bad your symptoms are.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "