Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Goldberg's Depression Test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've seen loads of these goldberg's depression test results on twitter and other sites, and have taken the test myself, I was just wondering how accurate are the results? I understand it wont be perfect because it's just online, but does it give any indication of depression or is it a load of bull?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey CuteSmileyFun,

I've never taken the test before. However, I wouldn't worry about on-line results as much, however, if you are worried about the results you have gotten you can consult with your GP :) - Which is probably the best thing to do :)

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never heard of it so just googled it. 86 :D

TBH it looks pretty shit, dunno why you'd need a degree to invent it. Maybe it was made so people can compare each other and out do each other on how depressed they ar, like new mums and the APGAR. :) It 'might' be a useful indicator in a non-medical use to indicate if soomeone should seek help, but i VERY much doubt it is used by professional trick cyclists.