Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just gave my first blowjob, please help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
gave my first blowjob the other day. After the first couple of minutes he grabbed my head and started really going for it. He didn't go that deep but was rubbing his dick against the back of the roof of my mouth, which made my eyes water, and tears were dripping of my nose. I didn't really mind him doing this that much (gave him another bj the day after, lol) but was just a bit surprised, and thought it was a bit cheeky! don't think most girls would like it.

do a lot of guys do this or does it mean that I wasn't doing it well enough? he did it again the next time I gave him head, but not as rough (no eye watering that time!)

also, how long does it usually take to make a guy come from oral? it took a while...

Comments

• Options
    He's a douche. No guy should ever EVER put his hand on a girls head and push it down that roughly without first checking that she's ok with it. If you werent doing it how he liked it he should have told you instead of forcing you.

If you're not comfortable with it and he does it again, then tell him to stop or you're not doing it anymore, he had no right to treat you like that.
  • Options
    It depends on technique and what really does it for him, you will find that it will take a few goes till you realise what he likes in that area :p

And also if you dont like that he pushes your head then tell him, it should be enjoyable for you both, not just him!
  • Options
    some guys do that in the head of the moment (getit) i think they think its sexy or something. just push back on his hands with your head and he'll soon get the message. if he doesn't he is a total twat and get rid of him.
  • Options
    he's bi-sexual, so maybe when he's done that to guys they have been totally OK with it?

I don't think it was a heat of the moment thing as it was pretty much constant.

I didn't mind it that much. It must feel amazing for him if he wants to do it like that.

guess he's lucky I didn't throw up or something, lol.
  • Options
    He still shouldn't have done it. Maybe if he slowly moved his hands over your head and pushed you down more, and faster, then sure. That still gives you a option to refuse without killing "the mood". What he did was face fuck you. :/

I personally find it weird sticking hands on the other persons head, and I hate if someone does it to me, put there's nowhere to comfortably place your hands...
  • Options
    I have never given a blowjob although i am not totally adverse to the idea.

I guess part of the turn on for a guy is the feeling of dominance ?

I would suggest that you put your hand around the base of his shaft so that you control the amount of his penis you take in your mouth.

If he gets a little to rough in future remember you have teeth :D
  • Options
    ^ Ouch (but i like your thinking :D)
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    I guess part of the turn on for a guy is the feeling of dominance?

This makes me feel a bit uneasy. I've never viewed receiving a blow-job as being in a dominant position.

If this guys being rough and you don't like it, then tell him it's not cool.
  • Options
    This makes me feel a bit uneasy. I've never viewed receiving a blow-job as being in a dominant position.

If this guys being rough and you don't like it, then tell him it's not cool.

Dominant is fun in a role play situation :yes: but you both have to agree on that.. just shoving your head down is rude
    :no:
  • Options
    he shouldnt have done it like that without being sure youd be up for it. Thats not a normal blow job
  • Options
    Filthy slut that I am, I quite like it when a man is rough with me when I'm giving a blow job and does that with my head - BUT it has to be something I initiate and I explicitly consent to. I quite often put his hand's on my head and encourage him to pull my hair and push my head down.

If a man did that to me without me first making it clear in this way that I wanted it, I would be appalled and would not be sucking his cock ever again. It's totally out of order, and he's either a total douche, or stupid enough not to realise how rough he is being. You need to talk to him about it though.

I'm surprised you didn't gag. That would teach him, if you chundered all over his cock!
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »

I guess part of the turn on for a guy is the feeling of dominance ?

It's always made me laugh that guys think getting head makes the giver subservient. I mean, they are putting their most prized, sensitive and vulnerable area in your most potentially harmful area. HA!
  • Options
    Agree with jamelia - this kind of dominant / submissive thing can be a turn on for both parties but it has to be agreed. If it was your first time, I would have stopped and said to him with eye contact - "stop it". Then carry on if you want to :p. But that makes it as clear as day that you don't like it.

After a few weeks / months getting to know what you're comfortable with, it's always good to have a chat about what kind of turn ons you have and maybe if you'd like to experiment.

But I wouldn't say that kind of behaviour is always necessarily bad, it just has to be consented to first. One girl I nearly went out with once slapped me and put her hand round my neck the first time we were getting together. That's why I only nearly went out with her ;).
  • Options
    Id say, he's doing it right :)
  • Options
    maybe I'm strange but I love when my boyfriend does that! I get a real buzz from it and luckily I have a pretty much non existant gag reflex. It turns him on a lot more than normal and it stops me teasing him :p
    although, if you dont like it, as everyone has said, you must tell him. :)
  • Options
    maybe I'm strange but I love when my boyfriend does that! I get a real buzz from it and luckily I have a pretty much non existant gag reflex. It turns him on a lot more than normal and it stops me teasing him :p
    although, if you dont like it, as everyone has said, you must tell him. :)

not just you, I like it too when I'm being the submissive one :P
  • Options
    I like it but not when I end up choking and gagging and eyes watering :no:
  • Options
    I like it :P

My boyfriend does that to me every time I give him head (once he's getting close to cumming), but he stops if I start to choke :3 It really turns me on when he does it, even when i DO start to choke... I guess I'm just the type that likes to be dominated ;P
    It's a trust thing, really. You have to trust your lover/partner to be careful with your body, and you have to be careful with his/her body in return :)
  • Options
    Hi Luna, welcome to TheSite.
    We generally don't encourage users to pull up such old threads (this is 3 years old) as the OP has usually moved on. If you find an old topic that is of interest you can always start a new thread of your own. I'm going to close this thread but please feel free to start another.
    You might like to read our Good Manners Guide which gives a good overview of how the boards work.
    :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.