Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

:'''((( :'( ***Triggering********

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate my life. Why did i even get into this world :crying: is it a punishment??!!
Why it is hard for everyone else to accept that i don't want to live... In the end we have to die so what's wrong if i want to die now and not when i'm old. :(

Why it is so hard to live:crying: I know that my brain is damaged because i have mental health issues so it will be easier if i don't wait till i'm old to die.:crying::crying:
I don't even know what the word live means... i mean i don't have a clue when it comes to men and i definitly don't know what having friends means... and that's because i have none of them and i never had in my entire life.:crying:

I wish i could end my life myself but i know that i'm too chicken shit to do it.:banghead: Hell i don't even have the guts to kill myself, How am i suppose to do other things.

If i could find someone who will do it for me i will because i'm really tired of living this way and i don't give a damn anymore to those mental doctors,they don't know anything.All they do it because they get paid for it. They don't know anything about really hate yourself and you feel like shit when you wake up in the morning because you will be disapointing when you found out that you have to live for another day.

What's the point when you do exist but you don't have a life...:crying::crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    Hi Pink_Girl

So sorry to hear how low you're feeling *hug*

I just replied to your other thread before I saw this one, but just wanted to reach out and say that we're here for you and that things can - and will - get better. It may seem hopeless right now, but even the fact that you're posting on here shows that part of you wants things to improve... and that alone is enough of a glimmer of hope to get through.

I know lots of others here really care about you and I'm sure will have lots of words of support for you.

Take care and keep posting *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks spanner for your replies.

I'm really not that good no, when i taught that thing are getting better, it get worse again.:( I don't know if it will get better. :(
  • Options
    Thanks spanner for your replies.

I'm really not that good no, when i taught that things are getting better, it gets worse again.:( I don't know if it ever will get better. :(
  • Options
    I can't keep doing this. :crying: I'm tired of hoping that one day my life will change because it's not going to change.What will change my life is if i'm not around anymore that's only will stop the pain...

I hate crying. I just want my life to be over, the soon the better.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    So sorry to hear how tough things are for you. Hugs

How do you feel about helplines. The samaritans? You can text them if you don't feel up to talking on the phone. They are a great help. I have texted them a lot in the past and they do help.

Also feel free to keep posting on here. We care about you. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I don't live in uk so i don't know who to talk to. I have a therapist but I don't see her often. So that leaves me to deal with the crap alone. :(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Where are you from? I was just going to google some services for you, but then realised I don't know what country you live in
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Is your therapist a health service thing?

Caritas have a youth group, which might be able to offer some real-life peer support? (Full disclosure, they seem to be a Christian organisation; doesn't necessarily mean they are unsupportive or have an agenda.)
  • Options
    Where are you from? I was just going to google some services for you, but then realised I don't know what country you live in

I live in Malta. It's a little difficult to find things, it's a small country.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Is your therapist a health service thing?

Caritas have a youth group, which might be able to offer some real-life peer support? (Full disclosure, they seem to be a Christian organisation; doesn't necessarily mean they are unsupportive or have an agenda.)

Yes she is. But I see her once in a 3 weeks and i guess i can't talk to her if i don't have an appointment or call her. :((
  • Options
    pink girl wrote: »
    i guess i can't talk to her if i don't have an appointment or call her. :(
    I don't see why not; have you tried calling?
  • Options

Because when we met for our first session she gave me a number to the receptionist in case I want to change the appointment.
    I've been feeling really depressed, SH and taught about suicide everyday these past few days and I can't take it off my mind.
  • Options

Because when we met for our first session she gave me a number to the receptionist in case I want to change the appointment.
    I've been feeling really depressed, SH and taught about suicide everyday these past few days and I can't take it off my mind.
  • Options
    pink girl wrote: »

Perhaps you could call the receptionist and ask for a call back?
  • Options
    Perhaps you could call the receptionist and ask for a call back?

Maybe I could. I also thought about what you mentioned earlier about the Caritas maybe I should give them a call and ask about the groups they have.