Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Positive Board

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I've done a Positive Book before, and thought I'd have ago at a positive board!

I'm only half way through it, and I have memories, pictures and positive words/wallet cards to look at when I wake up!

Have you started a Positive Book or Positive Board? Do you think it uplifts your mood?! :d

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    That board looks lovely, always good to have a board you can just glare at for inspiration :heart:

Love the board though :heart:

Angel :heart:
  • Options
    Great board and idea Sophie. I have a positive wall, where i post pictures,quotes etc. It does help me. Its right next to my bed so when i get up or am going to sleep I can see it. It lifts my mood when I feel low.
    Great to see you have made a board. Hope it helps you :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I've noticed quiet a few people are starting positive walls, I have a friend whose also started one recently, there filled with inspiration, and are also, very beautiful, I might consider it myself actually!
  • Options
    Positive thesite Pinterest board anyone?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Positive thesite Pinterest board anyone?

Love this idea and would be a great thing to link to our new 'think positive' chat... We'd love to start collecting images to put out on our official TS pinterest early next year (to tie in with promotion of some of our new content) - up for helping us with it? Could maybe start collating images on here and in an album over on leaders network?
  • Options
    Totally up for it! How would we collate the images? Add links?