Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Names and avatars

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can be a bit silent a lot of the time, but do look at the boards daily and one thing i've noticed and find awesome is peoples names and avatars.

I think loads of them say a lot about a person in just the name of picture and are really creative. Tbh i've never seen a group of people with such awesome usernames and avatars as on here.. and just thought id say that :P

Comments

• Options
    Mine is ancient. I really want to make a new one but I'm a computer noob and don't know how.
  • Options
    If I can get my clunky version of Photoshop to work I could have a go? I haven't made an av since I updated mine!

My favourite of mine was when I superimposed myself dressed as Superted over a picture of Superted.
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever had an avatar!
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    If I can get my clunky version of Photoshop to work I could have a go? I haven't made an av since I updated mine!

My favourite of mine was when I superimposed myself dressed as Superted over a picture of Superted.

Oooh please! I'm into vintage/shabby chic/lace nowadays if it helps? I'll have a lookie for inspiration (runs off to pinterest)
  • Options
    I've got avatars turned off, as makes thing more subtle when I'm at work - but they are awesome things.

Sadly I can't take any credit for mine - was very kindly made for me.