Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sunday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone else hate sunday? Ugh its so dull and boring.

When i was younger sunday was the day for visiting boring relatives and you couldnt do anything anyway because everything was closed. Guess i cant seem to shake that frame of mind because i dont even have the motivation to try and do something with my day. So instead i end up sitting around in my pjs doing nothing (like i am now) whinging that theres nothing to do.

Is there anything to do? Or is it forever destined to be the day you just wish would end so you can get to a more interesting day of the week

Comments

• Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    It's the lazy day for me. Eat comfort food, do little and have a nice bath. I know what you mean though. :d If I have any annoying little tasks to do then I do it on a Sunday. Maybe make it into a beauty day, face/hair mask, do your nails. Maybe you could catch up on some books too. Baking would be good, eat cake in your PJ's.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sunday was fun for me as a child we used to go out visit relatives, go shopping. As I grew up, Sunday's became hangout day for my friends and I, like movie, lunch and stuff.
    Now I don't like them much, Jen works on sundays, I wish she was home....though I go out and meet my friends sometime on sundays.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    When I was growing up, they were often boring, especially in winter. We'd stay in, I'd have to do homework and my parents would be doing DIY/cooking etc. I didn't have any videos and stuff, so I'd have to stay in. Summer ones were better as we could play outside. Then I discovered the internet and lost all my sundays to that... kinda sad really. When I started working sundays they weren't so bad and at Uni they're like any other day - life goes on as normal :) (Apart from this one. I have been soooo bored!!)