Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The End

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People say that the things I see and hear are all in my head but they are so real to me and so scary. They hurt me and tell me what to do. There is another different world that is the real world. I have seen the end of this world, your world. I feel as though if I don't tell people then it will all be my fault. Please help me to know what to do.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Stacey

Welcome to TheSite, well done for posting. Have you ever spoken to anyone about this? Like a GP, or a mental health worker? I wonder what kind of support you have at the moment?
    Rethink have a really good factsheet about hearing voices.

There's also loads of really good information on the Hearing Voices Network, and they have local groups.

If you're in London you might also find Voice Collective helpful. Their website has some good stuff, too.

I really enjoyed this video:

Let us know how you're getting on.
  • Options
    People say that the things I see and hear are all in my head but they are so real to me and so scary. They hurt me and tell me what to do. There is another different world that is the real world. I have seen the end of this world, your world. I feel as though if I don't tell people then it will all be my fault. Please help me to know what to do.

Hi Stacey,
    I know exactly how u feel voices are a scary thing and to us they feel real but to others its in our heads. Have u seen anyone professional about it? There are some good things on this site about voices and there is alot of people that suffer the same. But something I got told tuesday by linda is too try and ignore the voices coz the more u listen the more they will stay. Hope this made sense. You can always pm me if you im here to listen and help if I can :). -hugs- xxx