Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please help me Sleeping problams :P

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really cont sleep atthe moment i dont what to do to help me relax so i can sleep. i tryed watching tv dosnt work. Dosnt help that i got some person sleeping next door to me making a lot of noise. Iam thinking about the speslist that i have got today at 9am in the morning. Please wish me look to :L:banghead::nervous::chin::mad:
I really need my sleep errrrrr :(

Comments

• Options
    read a book with low lighting and switch off computers etc, or listen to relaxing music
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    read a book with low lighting and switch off computers etc, or listen to relaxing music

Thanks Ballerina :D
  • Options
    *hugs*

It is hard to sleep when you are anxious and stressed. I hope you manage to get a bit of sleep and feel better soon.

Randomcat sends you his miaowkisses too :heart:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    *hugs*

It is hard to sleep when you are anxious and stressed. I hope you manage to get a bit of sleep and feel better soon.

Randomcat sends you his miaowkisses too :heart:

Awwww. Sent form me to urs both :) That made me smile thanks for ur reply
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Start telling yourself a story, in your mind. Best one you know well, so you don't have to think a lot to remember it.
  • Options
    I've always done sleep hypnosis when I feel exhausted. You can normally download free sleep hypnosis apps on your phone, obviously depending on the phone you have, but it seems to make me sleep!

Good luck.
  • Options
    I was able to sleep in the end thanks for all ur surggests it really help me :D