Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is very embaressing so please be nice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have had a few sexual relationships and always avoided going down on a guy because...well... i haven't the faintest idea of what to do!
I have tried to use the internet for answers but it's useless.

What do i do with my tongue?
What's the best area on the penis to stimulate?

Please help and don't laugh :(

Comments

• Options
    I'm just here to say, I'm not laughing, I can't help, penises aren't my area, but I had no idea what to do the first time I went down on a girl. It's a matter of trial and error, asking people (good for you btw) and finding out what your partner wants. I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas, we do have a few penis experts, but I think most important it to ask him (and no biting).
  • Options
    thank you for not laughing! I'm that nervous that i can't try the trial and error, i dont want to look like an idiot :no:

And definitely no biting! haha
  • Options
    I think everyone does the first time, and if you can't be comfortable enough with whoever you're doing this for, perhaps there's some relationship things to think about.

I've found TheSite.org's very own "factsheet" or oral sex (with regard to penises) here. There's also sex with a new partner and how to say no, just in case.
  • Options
    Thank you ever so much, i will take a look at them :)
  • Options
    I'm told this is something I'm rather skilled at, but actually it's not about what to do but more how to read his reaction. Learn how to read his body language and respond to that.

The most important thing though is to enjoy yourself. Explore and experiment a bit until you find how you like to do things. Ask him what he likes to begin with while you're new to it, but use that as guidelines rather than gospel. If he doesn't like something you do, he'll tell you. And try not to take that to heart - all it means is that that isn't working for him.
  • Options
    An important part Ive had found is that you have to enjoy doing it and let him know that you want to do, not just cos you have to.

And like others have said read his reactions, what he responds more to, what he likes or is a bit unsure about, and there's definately no harm in asking him, does he want it faster, slower, harder etc
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    An important part Ive had found is that you have to enjoy doing it and let him know that you want to do, not just cos you have to.

And like others have said read his reactions, what he responds more to, what he likes or is a bit unsure about, and there's definately no harm in asking him, does he want it faster, slower, harder etc

As a guy I completely disagree. The only time I respond, react or move is if the bird does something awkward. If not it's just like lay back and think of England.

pro tip: Suck, and avoid teeth. Apart from that you can't really go wrong.
  • Options
    You cant tell me you just lay there motionless, no movement, no sounds at all?
  • Options
    You cant tell me you just lay there motionless, no movement, no sounds at all?

Sometimes i open my eyes, and give her a nod. Or grab the back of her head/hair to speed things up. And maybe a groan when i'm finished :')
  • Options
    wow that sounds fun!
  • Options
    wow that sounds fun!

I'm joking with you! Cawr have a sense of humour ;)
  • Options
    Shikari wrote: »
    As a guy I completely disagree. The only time I respond, react or move is if the bird does something awkward. If not it's just like lay back and think of England.

pro tip: Suck, and avoid teeth. Apart from that you can't really go wrong.

Then you're in the minority ime. Most of the guys I give head to react a LOT.
  • Options

:yes: and it more fun for us to know that what we're doing is actually good
  • Options
    Not everyone wants you to 'avoid teeth' - just be careful not to cause pain with the teeth!
  • Options
    I find it weird having girls telling me how my dick should be sucked :') And that I'm in a minority in other words calling me strange. You don't have a penis ><
  • Options
    I find it weird having girls telling me how my dick should be sucked :') And that I'm in a minority in other words calling me strange. You don't have a penis ><

No, I don't. But I've sucked far more than you've got. And without fail they've all had some kinda reaction. Even just gasping, you can tell.

I'm not saying you're strange, you're just you. But we're going on our experience of more guys than just you. And in my experience, you're in a minority.

Also nobody is telling you how you should be given head. Just how we do it.
  • Options
    Follow these simple guidelines and you won't go far wrong:

1. Is his penis in your mouth? If yes, you have nothing to worry about. He's happy. If no, put it in your mouth. He'll then be happy.
  • Options
    No, I don't. But I've sucked far more than you've got

Marry me. Marry me Right NOW
  • Options
    No, I don't. But I've sucked far more than you've got. And without fail they've all had some kinda reaction. Even just gasping, you can tell.

I'm not saying you're strange, you're just you. But we're going on our experience of more guys than just you. And in my experience, you're in a minority.

Also nobody is telling you how you should be given head. Just how we do it.

Can i politely ask for you to stop calling me a minority.
  • Options

Sounds like you are in a minority.

I know men and women react differently. But I've never had a woman stay quiet when I did a good job...
  • Options
    I'd say Franki has sucked more cocks than you have, so don't be quick to dismiss what she says.

I react quite a lot, groaning and stroking hair. Why would I just lie there? It feels great.

FWIW if you're enjoying it than shows through a lot. Enthusiasm is really as important as technique. I like the back of the head being licked and I like my balls being gently stroked too. I think most men do but I can't speak for them ;-)
  • Options
    I have a mate who used to work in one of 'those' massage parlours. Apparently they get 'trained' in how to do it and she reckons she was told to go down as far as you can on the cock, push your lips forward so as much of the fleshy insides of your mouth is in contact with his cock as possible, push your tongue up hard under the shaft and get sucking, moving up and down etc

It sounds like a lot to think of but she reckons once you've got a rhythm you're laughing :)

Not at how little his cock is, of course.
  • Options

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Just that, from my (not insignificant) experience, there are very few men (none that I've found) who wouldn't react at all. So, yes, you're in a minority. Sorry.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Marry me. Marry me Right NOW

You're taken ;)
  • Options
    A lot of the, if not all, aspects of giving/receiving a blow job are down to personal taste. Pun intended secret private messager ;)

The knob/head - Can be VERY sensitive, so some guys like you to go really slow/gentle in this area - especially true if the guys is uncircumsised, so often just gentley licking the head rather than sucking they prefer. Others i've met like you to suck it like your sucking the blue raspberry flavouring out of a Slush Puppy.

The shaft - Some guys like you to hold it and squeeze it - some don't. Top Tip - if you feel him ready to come (you'll know in practice as you can 'feel' it) if you squeeze the base of the shaft you can hold him off a bit longer if you're not finished having your fun.

Bollocks - Some guys like theirs played with, some don't. If you do play/lick/suck his balls do it GENTLEY to start with. We're quite sensitive down there you know.

How you give a good blowjob is in your hands. 2nd pun intended. It's actually quite difficult to tell someone how to give someone else they don't know how to give a good blowjob. Try things out. If he moans/thrust/cums he likes it. If he screams/cries he doesn't. All the guys i've ever sucked off liked me looking at them while i did it. It's a man/dominace thing, but i like sucking cock so i let them think they're all dominant. Works for me.

I would say for a 1st timer, the best way would be for him to be sitting down or lying on his back on the bed. That puts you into a less prone/more control situation so if it's not going the way you want you can stop for a breather.

But above all the PAIR of you have to have fun/enjoy it. Don't do something you don't want to (like swallowing when he cums/deep throating) just to please him. If it becomes a routine of you doing a part of it you don't want to, then you won't want to suck his cock and that's gonna lead to problems.

Don't expect to be the next Linda Lovelace the 1st time. You'll learn, with time, what he likes, what he doesn't like, what you like and don't like and most importanly how to keep breathing with someone's cock in your mouth. :)

XxX
  • Options

Either I'm doing it wrong or I've been out with emotionless pricks...I wonder which one it is?
  • Options
    Tongue. Tongue. Tongue.
  • Options
    Yea i am agree with you dude !
    It's really nice !generic ink cartridges