Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sleeping problems and jealousy :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have sleeping problems. I am sleeping a lot these days, I would sleep late at night most of the days because i can't get myself to sleep.I would sleep again from 6 am till 1 pm. I don't know why but i am not caring to get out of bed. And i don't give a thing to do things.I have to force myself to do somethings but i know that i don't want to do them. This doesn't even make sense.:no: But that is me weird and boring.:crying:
I really get pissed off for no reason sometimes it's because i don't want to talk. I yell at my cats when they start to run after each other and i really get pissed off but after i really feel guilty that i yelled at them so than i feel really bad because i really love them and i would die for them. :(

Anyway that's one of my issues there is the second one.

The other one is that i get jealous at people most of my life.:crying: And i hate myself for it. When i see other people that have a life.:crying: A job, friends, b/gfriend,a family,a beautiful body. I know crazy me huh :banghead: I am jealous of my own cousins and sister.
I know this is a crazy thread anyway it's like me i am crazy. :crazyeyes

I have lots of thing that i want to say but my mind is blank right now and if i would post them that will get more crazy and will not make any sense like it's already do.

Comments

• Options
    Have you spoken to your doctor about how you are feeling? A lot of the things you describe are tell-tale signs of depression.
  • Options
    Well i was in a mental health hospital 2 weeks ago and had a doctor that i get used to talk to him i didn't tell him about it though, but i had a appointment with him last Friday because i'm still on leave from the hospital and i was a little surprised because it was someone from his staff that i had to talk to and i wasn't comfortable so i lied a little. :(
  • Options
    Hi Pink_Girl

Well done for posting about these things even though you're finding it hard to express how you feel.

Like ShyBoy said, these may well be symptoms of depression, so it's good that you are in contact with the right health professionals - do you think you could open up a bit more and talk to them about these things?

Saying that, lots of teenagers find that they want to sleep a lot, so it may well be a phase that your body and mind is going through.

Similarly, jealousy is a very common emotion and can intensify in teenage years as you're discovering more about yourself and comparing your own life to others. Childline has a good article about jealousy that might be useful to read.

Big hugs, Spanner :)
  • Options
    I don't know if i can tell them more spanner, i'm a very shy person and that makes it even worse.:(
    In the room with me and the doctor there was 4 other persons (they are students i think) and my parents so that makes it even more difficult to talk.I really like the first doctor but i guess he can't see me at the hospital, and if i want to see him i have to go private (like i did before) but i really can't afford it.
  • Options
    It's so hard to find the right doctors when it comes to mental health, and such a shame if you can't continue with one when you have clicked. Perhaps, next time you're having an appointment, you could suggest to your parents that they wait outside so you can be more open? I know they probably won't like it, but it may be worth a go. I'm sure you could request that student doctors leave the room too.

*hug*