Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Realatingship with my dad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My reashingship with my dad is fading away :( i tryed trusting him with everything it now not working. he never say he loves me or he misses me at all. there is mixed messages going round my head thinking that does her really want to see me and be in my life :( just want my reashingship with him to go really well. it started of really good now it just gone in fin air. same goes with my brothers and sisters. i onley good a good reashingship with my mum. is that narmal too :l. not helping i keep crying now beause i really miss my mum sooo much i cont go down beause iam not well at the moment :crying::crying:

dont know what to do

need lots of hugs *hug**hug**hug*

Comments

• Options
    Accipiter wrote: »
    It is all normal, don't worry. Is there anything you can do to build a good relationship with your dad? Going to the cinema together is good because you don't have to talk. Can you phone your mum or something? Sending you lots of big hugs :) x

my dad dosnt do stuff like that :(
  • Options
    Accipiter wrote: »
    Ok. Could you tell him how he is making you feel? Sometimes people do care but it is hidden and hard to see, so maybe that might be worth a shot? You could leave him a note or something. I have to go now because my internet connection is failing, but keep me updated. You can always PM me if you like.

thanks :). i tryed but he just pushes me away :(. i dont know what to do next