Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MODS and users :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dear all mods and users on here,
iam writing to say a big thanku for everything u have help me though.
thanks very much for all the help and support that u all have been giveing me at the moment. u all have help me soo much and i come on lips and bounds since iam getting the support on here. i havnt been so happpy on here at all :D. i just cont thank u for everything. i know iam going threw a lot at the moment but iam getting threw it. when i come on here and look at the posts i got replys or post on here it makes me smile beause i know to come on here to reach the support i need. u all make me soo bubbley, happy and giggley and cheer me up. i just dont know how to thanks u all. (the mods will be getting a card to) when i down and low i allways come on here.

please reply to thad

thanks soooooo much :D
hugs from me to u *hug*
heather x :thumb::yes::heart:

Comments

• Options
    Hi Heather
    That's very sweet of you to let us all know how much TheSite and all its peeps are helping you out, I'm really glad to hear it.
    Keep posting, I know you're a very popular member here!
    Spanner
  • Options
    Thank you for the nice words. You have been through a lot yet you still manage to help others as well. :)
  • Options
    we're not going anywhere, so keep posting- we'll give you as much support as you want!
  • Options
    heyy

spanner wrote: »
    I know you're a very popular member here!
    Spanner

love it :D:heart:
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Awwww! Everyone thinks a lot about you too hun. *hug* Lovely post. xx