Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

reashingship with my brother

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My brother was at my dads on saturday for my birthday meal and he told me about my mate apprantley got rape by to people in step famliey (he's a lier) so I dint know weather its true or not so I went to my mate and to see weather it was true or not. ( I get on with him really well and sometimes eveyone like that fall out and that) then he bbmed me saying that I don't devise any one. is words too

(I wish you were dead like you wish I was dead maybe ill just hang myself cuz that's what you want you started this and dad won't believe you anyway Your so thick going back to mum after what she did to kim)

Maybe I don't desive anyone and wish I was dead :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Times like these

Hey, I know it's been a while since you've posted this but I reckon this is still valid advice...

Few things you can do in these situations: get some perspective. First of all, people use words like "dead" and "depressing" and "hate" far too sparingly. This is strong vocabulary and should be used with caution.

Second, the focus should really be your mate who might be hurt and scared. The priority of this situation, the perspective, should be well, if someone is unwell - what would he like us to do about it? How can we help?

Just a couple thoughts :-)

Also, when I feel like you - like I don't deserve or I am insignificant - I tend to write or read and remember that of ALL the people in the world (there are many!) there will be at least one person I get along great with and gives a damn if I exist or not. Most of the time, someone who does give a shit is closer than you think. But, you need to take a step back and get some perpective on your situation.