Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really feel like comitting suicidal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iam shy saying this but i need to say it

iam feeling soo colse to feel like commiting sudide beause iam feeling soo low at the moment beause of my op comming up nd a meeting. iam really scared and terrivide of the op and doing it. i really dont want to do i tryed it before and it not help me but i just really want to end my life now :( part of this is beause iam missing my mum. All i need is my mum at the moment beause iam that low and suicidal :( iam not at my mums at the moment beause iam not well :(.

sits in a cornor curled up in tears dosnt know what do with her life at all weather to end it or what iam really depressed and really sad inside me at the moment.iam conselly crying cont stop :(

samtatians dosnt help me at all :(

Comments

• Options
    Hey Heather,

Really sorry you're feeling like this. Have you tried contacting a helpline?

Samaritans

Helpline: 08457 90 90 90
    Email: jo@samaritans.org
    Text: 07725 90 90 90
    SANE

Helpline: 0845 767 8000
    Email: http://www.sane.org.uk/what_we_do/support/email/

Papyrus

Call: 0800 068 41 41
    Confidential text: 07786 209 697
    e-mail: pat@papyrus-uk.org

You can get through this, Heather. Big *hug*
  • Options
    Hi Heather

So sorry to keep reading about how low you're feeling. Your operation is obviously causing you a great deal of stress and worry - have you spoken to anyone outside of these boards about how worried you are? Perhaps you could arrange a talk with one of the doctors dealing with your case - and take a friend along for support? Would it help to write down all the things you're worried about and any questions you have so they can give you more information and reassurance?

You always give such good support and encouragement to other users when they post to say they're feeling like this, perhaps you should re-read some of your own posts to others to see if you can take some of your own good advice on board?

I know it doesn't always help to use a service like Samaritans, but it's good that you've tried - and it also shows that you want to get help. Try to remember that when you get dark thoughts.

We're here for you. Big *hug*
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i did put about the SAMARTIANS not helping me
  • Options
    Take it easy heather. The number of times you just rattled off helplines without checking if they're right you should be cutting people trying to help you some slack.
  • Options
    Samaritans can only help you so much, you've got to help yourself as well.
  • Options
    Hey Heather.

How you feeling tonight?

I have noticed you have posted a few threads. Its good that you are reaching out for support and advice.

I agree with what Sophie has said about the Samaritans. I talk to them when I feel really low and they help a lot but you also need to be willing to help yourself. I am in the process of learning that, e.g for me, I have started to take my medication daily. To help myself get better and a bit happier.

You could set yourself little tasks and reward yourself with something you enjoy?
    That way you will be distracted while your doing the tasks. (does that make sense) :)

I know you enjoy coming into the chat, sometimes joining in with chat can distract you from suicidal thoughts and feelings.

Its great to see you posting on the boards. Keep up with that if it helps you vent, or get support.

Take care

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    About the operation, the waiting is probably scarier than the operation itself. Once it's over you'll be able to relax.
  • Options
    I agree with what Lea has said.
    Really hope it goes okay today for you Heather.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2