Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trouble talking...... :/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today with my mum we almost had a fight than it turned out talking. My mom told me about how I don't help with chores in the house and that she knows that something is wrong with me and that I'm in a circle and want to be alone but she doesn't know why.
I wanted to tell them but I couldn't and kept saying that nothing is wrong with me. I was going to start crying but I stopped myself because if I did cry they would know that something is wrong :'( . They want me to change my life but its not easy :'( . I want to change but I feel safe in my own world, don't know if that make any sense :/ . I want to trust my sister again because I used to tell her everything but I don't know if I can. :'(

Comments

• Options
    Hi pinkgirl:wave:,

I am sorry that you are feeling low at the moment and that you are finding it difficult opening up to the people close to you. You say that your family want you to change your life. What is it they want you to change ? Remember you should always just be yourself and only change if you want to and feel that it is the right time for you. People should never have to change for others and this is important to always remember *hug*.

Is there anything that has compromised the relationship with your sister and made you question your trust in her ? If so maybe try and work out a way to approach her and try to resolve things, however I know this is easier said than done and it can take time to build trust again.

Remember you always have us here at The Site. Please keep posting and let us know how things are going for you.

Take care,
    B
  • Options
    Hi Becky,
    Thanks for replying to my post :). They want me to change how i feel and how i cope with things, you see my mum and my 2 sisters when they are sad or worried they talk to each other but i just keep everything to myself (that's is how i feel safe just keep everything to myself). They want me to be cheerful and open up with them.
    The thing with my sister is before we used to work in the same place but she works in the morning and i work at night, we used to argue alot and end up calling each others names. And there is her boyfriend situation :( before he would sleep at his house so i had time with her and to talk with each other but now he's living with us and he's always by her side, i can't find her for 1 minute alone. And when she go shopping or somewhere with her car she tell me to go with her but after she tell her boyfriend to come with us.
    Plus if i tell her i don't thing that she would understand what self harm means. I'm not good when it comes to expressing myself so that makes it more difficult.