Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Would you believe someone that said 90% of all diseases could be cured for under £2?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been suffering from Arthritis for 2 years and tried about 30 different things to get rid of it.

At first I did the standard Western medicine thing which was to take Antibiotics from the NHS at approx. £7 a month. Which helped for a while but then stopped working..

After that I spent the next two years researching and trying out many different things not to just get rid of the pain but to get rid of the actual cause of the pain. This involved vitamins, minerals and herbs from all over the world.

I've probably spent hundreds of pounds on different things over the years and lost thousands of pounds in lost wages from not working due to the Arthritis.

Then one day someone mentioned something in an email his brother was taking for cancer and asked me to research it ...

After following the links he gave me what I thought was this stuff was a scam. That it was too good to be true, too cheap and worked to fast and too well.

But in the end I decided to order it.

It was a further two weeks before I worked up the courage to take it ... I can tell you the stuff I took made me feel awful. I knew in advance that's how it works because it claims that when you first take it - the bacteria and parasites in your body are killed off and when they die off they make you feel really ill.

Plus this stuff smells awful - it smells just like Chlorine at the swimming pool, so you're having to drink something which smells and tastes so bad and makes you feel ill.

They say in order to get rid of your illness you need to take upto 3 drops an hour in a glass of water, 8 times a day for 3 weeks and that will get rid of 90% of people's problems.

Because this stuff tastes so bad, smells so bad and is really off putting, I barely manage to work up the courage to take it more then 1 or 2 times a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks, BUT what I can say after several months of taking this stuff only a few times - is that my pain is almost totally gone. Not only that but the clicking in my joints as I move is almost totally gone.

Before my toes, wrists, etc used to click when I moved even a little bit, now they stopped clicking. I know some people might say that someone feeling less pain might just be in their heads, i.e the placebo effect ... but the placebo effect doesn't explain how come there's no more clicking sounds.

I've had such great results with this stuff that I want to tell the whole world. But I often run into one huge problem - people are so used to thinking doctors know best, that they are there to heal people and if a cure existed it would already be out there that they can't even realise how much money would be lost to the big drug companies if people were actually cured of what ails them instead of simply being treated for the symptoms.

Arthritis costs the NHS an estimated £560 million annually, so if someone told you many of those people might have a shot at being cured by drinking water with a few drops of something that smelled like Chlorine and only costed a few pounds would you believe them or not?

And if not ... why not? Because anyone selling anything that cheap isn't going to be doing it for the money because it's too cheap .. so what other reason would you have to not believe them ?

Comments

• Options
    If the stuff is cheap enough to make then selling it for £2 could still make them a large %age of profit. Would also allay fears that people are not in it for the money too. @If its that awesome then why have drug companies not snapped it up and made it tasting better. If 90% of diseases could be cured for £2 then the pharmaceutical trade would go out of business overnight.

Out of interest, do you have any idea at all what is in this stuff that you are taking?
  • Options
    I certainly wouldnt dismiss it out of hand.

what is it?
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »

If 90% of diseases could be cured for £2 then the pharmaceutical trade would go out of business overnight.

Out of interest, do you have any idea at all what is in this stuff that you are taking?

You just answered your own question ... IF you treat the symptoms then you have a customer for LIFE who will go back month after month for more pills

If you CURE the patient then you one have a customer ONCE ... think how much money you will loose?

When I needed tablets from the Doctor on the NHS they'd only give you a 1 month supply .. you then have to go back in 30 days and get another supply and pay another £7 .. but the doctor wouldn't see you a 2nd time - they'd simply sign the prescription because they are paid for their signature. The doctors know you need many months worth of tablets to treat you but they only give you 30 days supply at a time unless you make up some kind of story and say I'm travelling abroad for the next 3 months.

I know the chemical name of the stuff I am taking - it's the same exact chemical used to treat drinking water in many countries and is often sold as water purification drops for people that go camping.

The reason it purifies water is because it kills the bacteria in the water. So the people that promote this as a cure says it works in the body by killing the bacteria in the blood.
    Which is just what the antibiotics I was taking used to do, but in that case bacteria adapt and become resistant to antibiotics. And so you need stronger and stronger ones to do the same job.

This stuff does the same job as most antibiotics but works in a different way.

BTW this stuff actually costs me about £10 to buy online from abroad for two bottle with 100ml of the stuff in it (you need to mix the two bottles to activate it) and with shipping came to about £14 but you need to little of it that I reckon only 10% of that is even needed to treat someone, which is how I came up with a figure of less then £2 to treat one person.

I was really sceptical myself when I first heard about this stuff, what really convinced me to try it was searching on YouTube where I found many people who had nothing to gain financially by telling people about this stuff. Most of them had what is called Lyme Disease - something for which people need to take very strong antibiotics right away but most don't because they don't even realise they have it until it's too late. By the time they are diagnose the Lyme Disease has spread all over their body and it very hard to get rid of.

I looked at their YouTube videos and saw they had nothing to sell, they didn't have any links to websites that sell this stuff, but they were telling the whole world about this stuff because it worked for them.

I'm too shy to go infront of a camera and make a YouTube video myself, but I do tell friends and family and I'm happy to post in forums and tell as many people that I can about it but time and time again I find people are so used to doctor's know best that they don't even bother to do their own research into anything themselves or believe anyone that hasn't been trained as a doctor.
  • Options
    No, i dont believe you.

Why were you taking the 'standard' western appraoch of anti-biotics. ? They're completely ineffective amd useless for it. rheumatoid arthritis is your immune system attacking the joint linings. So painkillers, anti-inflammatories, steroids, dugs to inhibit the joint destruction. There are no bacteria involved so you wouldn't need anti-biotics.

If the cost of this disease costs us so much, don't you think the government would clear it up for £2/person or do you think they're happy spending 100s of millions of pounds on it ? let alone the other 90%

What's next. Cucumbers cure HIV ?
  • Options
    Although I'm with suzy on not dismissing things totally out of hand straight away, I do remain dubious.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    No, i dont believe you.

Why were you taking the 'standard' western appraoch of anti-biotics. ? They're completely ineffective amd useless for it. rheumatoid arthritis is your immune system attacking the joint linings. So painkillers, anti-inflammatories, steroids, dugs to inhibit the joint destruction. There are no bacteria involved so you wouldn't need anti-biotics.

I don't know where you got that information from but in my case it's wrong.

I don't mean to be down on you .. I can see that you are trying to be helping - but I have a huge awareness of Arthritis not only because I had it .... but because 30+ years ago another family member had it and had it so badly they needed crutches to walk

When I first got this I assumed exactly what you just said above that my body had turned against me, that I'd inherited the condition, that there was nothing I could do about it except take pain killers and that I was also going to end up on crutches.

HOWEVER as I did more and more research I found out that Arthritis can be caused by a bacteria ... and I know exactly how I got this bacteria.... I got it from kissing someone that carried the bacteria.

Someone who was a carrier but who wasn't affected by the bacteria themselves. At the time I wasn't seeing anyone and had barely kissed any girl ... so I remember every single kiss because it wasn't a common occurrence.
    Approx 10 days after our first kiss I started getting very bad neck aches but never once thought this had anything to do with the kiss.. I just assumed I'd slept funny and even when out and bought new pillows because the pain was so bad.

This person live hundreds of miles away so I barely saw them and soon after we met they went out with someone else for 8 months so I didn't see them again for those months.

It was some months later I begun to suspect it was the kiss .. This particular person lead a very bad lifestyle .. they were a good person on the inside but they had many emotional problems which also lead to many eating problems.
    One of which was they barley ate solid food. This person would drink 2 litres to 4 Litres a day of sugary soft drinks as their main source of calories. Which meant they were consuming vast amounts of sugar .. and bacteria love sugar.
    This person has also had kidney surgery many years ago and been on very strong antibiotics for a long item and frequently got UTI's and kidney infections. I can assume all the years of being on antibiotics and the constant supply of sugary drinks had breed inside of them heavily drug resistant bacteria.

I had also had my tonsils removed as a child and I've since found out the job of the tonsils is to protect you from bacteria that enters via the mouth, so if she'd kissed other people before that had their tonsil they might have been protected but because I didn't have any tonsils I was more at risk.

I got my confirmation 8 months later that this person was the cause of my troubles when I met them 8 months later and kissed them again, this time I could taste a very funny metallic taste when I kissed them.
    Then a few days later after that 2nd kiss I begun coughing up blood and had to get on even stronger antibiotics. That was my confirmation that this person carried some kind of bacteria that is very harmful to me.

Once that 2nd time happened I let them know right away and they saw their doctor but their doctor didn't do very much ... That person now themselves has been diagnosed with having Arthritis but they refuse to take the same stuff that helped me ... I've even offered to travel up to where they live over 200 miles away to put some in their own hands but they refuse.

Antibiotics did help me at first but especially after that 2nd kiss they stopped working so well.
  • Options

If the cost of this disease costs us so much, don't you think the government would clear it up for £2/person ...

You use the word "government" as if it's some mythical God like being that oversees everything we do and does nothing but good for us.

How do you define government?

The Government as you call it is made up of thousands of human beings ... A lot of those human beings want to have nice things, want to have nice cars, houses, holidays, they have bills to pay, kids to feed, etc
    We have already seen with the MP's expenses scandal that many MP's are not honest people .. that they fiddle the books to get as much money as possible out of the system

In most countries governments are formed for 4 to 5 years at the most.
    If you got a job and you knew from the very beginning, no matter how hard you worked, that in 4 years time you might be out of a job because of a change in government would that mean you did the best job possible for the next 4 years or would you plan ahead to make sure that if you loose you job in four years time you set yourself up to land a nice cushy job in the private sector?

If you do some research into the USA you'll find their FDA controls what medicines people are allowed access to and more often then not once the heads of these big departments have done their 4 years they'll often be given a job in the private sector - working for drugs companies and getting paid a lot more money. Also the FDA collects huge fees from drug companies so it's in their own interest to help them out ... in 2010, that total came to $573,258,400 worth of fees paid by drug companies to the FDA

if you look at someone like Tony Blair - He didn't get paid much more then a lot of IT Contractors when he was Prime Minister .. but after leaving government he's now making millions every year.

Those in power stand to make an awful lot of money in the future if they act a certain way whilst they are in power ...

According to the US CDC (Centre for Disease Control) Website there's about 30 Million Americans with some kind of Arthritis, in total costing over $80 Billion a year in Medical Costs alone ... Thats about $2,667 per patient per year ..

$80 Billion Dollars is a lot of money to loose - when you have that kind of money at stake don't you think you'd be prepared to grease the wheels of various governments ? Offer some government officials a highly paid job if they didn't do anything to rock the boat whilst they were in power?

And that's just ONE medical condition in just ONE Country - the USA .. add in cancer, and all the other various diseases all over the world and the figure goes into Trillions.
  • Options
    Benji wrote: »
    You use the word "government" as if it's some mythical God like being that oversees everything we do and does nothing but good for us.

no i dont. stop being a twat and putting words in my mouth

i got the information from a consultant at Heartlands Hospital where i go regularly, who happens to be a friend. anti-biotics are not used to treat that condition. period. you got something wrong so accept it and get over it

re-reading your post, im more convinced its absolute shit. if a substance as you claim, kills off all the parasites and bacteria in your body, you'd probably die. there are bacteria in our bodies that we need. kill em, you die.
  • Options
    Rheumatoid Arthritis, Arthritis or whatever name you want to give it has by many been linked to Rheumatic Fever ... clearly what the original poster is talking about is Arthritis that is linked to Rheumatic Fever.

Rheumatic fever is an inflammatory disease that may develop after an infection with group A Streptococcus bacteria (such as strep throat or scarlet fever). The disease can affect the heart, joints, skin, and brain.

Rheumatic fever can lead to Arthritis (mainly in the knees, elbows, ankles, and wrists)

Rubberskin .. the original poster stated there are many kinds of Arthritis and that you may be referring to a different kind of Arthritis ... and they've clearly stated that Antibiotics helped them for a long period of time - so it's kind of rude to tell someone who's suffered through a condition that they're wrong based on what your mate told you.

Either way... the original poster wasn't asking for yours or anyone else's medical opinion, nor did they ask you what you mate down the local hospital thought ...

The original question was a financial question, perhaps a question with regards to the way we view society, but it was never a medical question. You shouldn't have brought in your 2nd hand medical opinion into the discussion in the first place as it wasn't asked for.
  • Options
    ....I do remain dubious.

So what exactly makes you Dubious?

I too would be interested to know?

Does it seem to cheap? .. Too good to be true?
  • Options
    The original statement was "Would you believe someone that said 90% of all diseases could be cured for under £2"? and I dont

If 90% of diseases could be cured by this cure mentioned by the original poster then why do 90% of people not use this cure? I remain sceptical that this works and I think I would remain that way until I saw results backed up by scientific research. I'm not doubting the experience of the OP, but what has worked for them may not work for others. What I do remain highly doubtful about, is this cure being able to cure 90% of diseases, some yes, but what about those not caused by bacteria?
  • Options
    Alvin wrote: »
    The original question was a financial question, perhaps a question with regards to the way we view society, but it was never a medical question. You shouldn't have brought in your 2nd hand medical opinion into the discussion in the first place as it wasn't asked for.

You cant say that the question is purely about financial matters and refuse to answer any discussion about medical questions when the first post contains quite a bit of detail about a medical issue.
  • Options
    Benji dont make new accounts to boost your own thread, it makes you look pathetic.
  • Options
    Actually Alvin joined up cos I saw this and the diabetes pos and knew Alvin knows a lot about this sort of thing and I personally didn't want to get into some big long discussion.

So Alvin's her cos I recommended :razz:

But yeah ... dude ... so not cool to pick on someone and tell them everything they've been prescribed to do by their own doctor has been wrong for all that time, especially when it's 2nd hand info.
  • Options
    If 90% of diseases could be cured by this cure mentioned by the original poster then why do 90% of people not use this cure?

Dude .. curing is bad for business ... treating is where the money's at.

I ran into some trainee dentists on holiday ... once they got drunk they started telling me all the tricks they get up to to get repeat business
  • Options
    ok so going by the PM, you basically think 90% of illnesses can be cured by drinking bleach.

*backs away*
  • Options
    I think you're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck. If someone seriously thinks drinking bleach will cure 90% of all illnesses on this planet, I'll stick a quid in the box for his new stomach.
  • Options
    I think you've all been successfully trolled.
  • Options
    well i haven't :)

and there's no likelihood in the future due to my fluffy ignore list :D
  • Options
    If someone seriously thinks drinking bleach will cure 90% of all illnesses on this planet, I'll stick a quid in the box for his new stomach.

It will cure all illnesses in as much as you won't suffer from them anymore. Mainly cause you'll be dead ;)

Oh, and antibiotics aren't a typical western approach to arthritis treatment. They're an experimental treatment for some types of arthritis. Less experimental than bleach, though, clearly!
  • Options
    whats bleach if its not an antibiotic.
  • Options
    whats bleach if its not an antibiotic.
    It's an antiseptic, not an antibiotic - antiseptics work directly (most, like bleach, primarily through being an oxidant) where applied; antibiotics work indirectly it's usually as the drug is metabolised that it becomes effective, and it is carried through the organism it is trying to protect.
  • Options
    Plus this stuff smells awful - it smells just like Chlorine at the swimming pool, so you're having to drink something which smells and tastes so bad and makes you feel ill.

The more unpleasant the treatment and it's side effects, the stronger the placebo effect can be.
  • Options
    What's next. Cucumbers cure HIV ?
    no, but they can reduce transmission rates as long as you don't share them.
  • Options
    If 90% of diseases could be cured for £2 then the pharmaceutical trade would go out of business overnight.

You just answered your own question ... IF you treat the symptoms then you have a customer for LIFE who will go back month after month for more pills

That then raises two other questions
    1. If you could cure 90% of problems for $2, how could the pharmaceutical companies have got started
    2. why would doctors prescribe more expensive drugs when that money comes out of their prescribing budget? the strong anti-biotics you were taking probably cost around 40 quid per month.
  • Options
    no, but they can reduce transmission rates as long as you don't share them.

potw