Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationship gone down hill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my and my mums reashingship gone down hill.
my mums boyfreind has been causeing trubble again and when iam on phone to my mum he always shouts to her and she allways shouts at him everytime iam there and my mum with me he says are u comming in here with me. it chearly he dosnt like me spending time with my mum. when i had my boyfreind around yestersday my mum was getting top know him she did the same thing. he does it all the time. iit is reallly doing my headin i cont even spend time with my own mum its not fair

dosnt know what to do

please help

i hope this makes sence sorry for spelling cont spell

Comments

• Options
    Hi Heather :wave:

Does your mum know how you feel about this? Perhaps she doesn't realise how hard you are finding it to never have her alone without her boyfriend. I'm wondering if you could arrange some 'quality time' for just the two of you, agreed in advance so that her boyfriend won't be around. Maybe you could arrange to meet somewhere neutral rather than at her home?
  • Options
    yep she dosnt care how iam feeling. iam really giveing up now :(

needs hugs i dont know what to do now.

iam scared beause i got to go up to my mums to sauirt my hamster out and i dont want to go but i need to sort him.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Heather. Did you go round today? How did it go?

Big *hug*
  • Options
    heyy

Well nope itwas horrable. I was on the bus and my mum boyfreind phoned me :( I awsered the first time and it was him I but the phone down beause I don't get on with him and after the way he treated me and my mum. I sent a text to him asking him not phone me ill speak to my mum but not him. I text my mum to phone me so I can ask to see wheather my boyfreind could come she not phoned me or nothing :( so me and her boyfreind meet up and went back to my mums. Walk tho the door I dint get a hello heather is nice to see you :( it was a week since I seen my mum) then I started doing jacub she started haveing ago at me why disnt the sky go out. I just come thew the door so how would I know :@ I not alould to take my hamster to the shared house beause she won't let me. She had ago at me about that. I explained the money would go in on monday and the sky money go out on the same day. She turn around and told my boyfreind to leave The wasn't happy) I told my mum u both havnt seen me for a week so u have to give me time with both of u.

No-one cares what iam going threw and I give talking to people about how it makeing me feel
    Need hugs please
  • Options
    It's sounds like you had quite a stressful time at your mum's the other day heather - she got annoyed about your hamster, about the sky and with your boyfriend being there.

How was it when you left? Have you got a plan to see her again soon?

You mentioned you often text each other, perhaps it would be worth trying again and asking your mum to give you a call. You could let her know that you'd really like to find a way to get along better and to have a plan for next time you come and visit.

Do you think that might help?

We care about you here at TheSite *hug*
  • Options
    Not spoken to her dont know when iam seeing her again :O i told her and sher dosnt liston :(

give up now