Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Megan, Ella, Alice..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So..erm.. Pineapples?

Many of you may..or should since I repeat myself often that I lost 3 friends to suicide this year, Megan in april and Ella 29th october and Alice 1st November...

I thought I was dealing with it really well but I wasn't. Lately I.E today and yesterday I've been feeling worse..missing them more. So I set up a memorial on my wall, Megans is done I have pictures of her and poems and songs she likes. Alices is nearly finished I've put some pictures together and a poem and song I made up, Some quotes then like some posters of memories and a letter to Her I'm yet to do Ellas though.

I put this as my status this morning for Megan. With a photo of her. She was so beautiful. no..she STILL IS
They said it would get better with time, they said it would hurt less, they said I wouldn't think about you as much, they said to think of the happy memories and it wouldn't hurt so much to think of you. They freaking lied to me. Its been eight months and I still miss you as much as the day you left. I'm in tears just thinking about you. I just wish you were here. I didn't even get to tell you goodbye. I wish this pain would just go away but its not going away. This may sound bad, but I wish I could forget you just for a day that way I wouldn't have to hurt so much. I wish you were here so much. I miss you hugs, your love, your words of advice. I just wish the pain of losing you would all just go away. Eight months…You had only just turned 18. Too young for your life to End, it hadn’t started yet.

They ended their life because they couldn't deal with depression and bullying. Its wrong. Bullying is wrong it has to stop...:banghead:

Miss you beautifuls

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Em,

Just wanted to drop in to let you know you deserve lots of :heart: at the moment because losing a friend is hard enough, but three of them and all to suicide, is clearly agony.

The memorials sound perfect - have you shared them with others who knew them?

It's important to keep talking about this in the way that you are here and remember that if you want to talk with someone on the phone or face-to-face - which I know is a big deal for you, then that may be the thing to help you feel better. You could contact the Youth Bereavement service by email as a first step to find out what's available and how it works.

You might also find links to interviews written by people who have also been affected, helpful to read.

H :)
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Here for you hun. Big hugs. *hug* :heart: *hug* xx
  • Options
    I haven't shared them..yet, I was thinking of doing it. Well I kinda have with Megan's as there is a video of her on my phone of her singing in the background as she was known for her singing and loads of photos. But I don't have photos of Ella and Alice because they deleted their facebook acounts before they did it ://
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »

You might also find links to interviews written by people who have also been affected, helpful to read.

H :)

Finally been able to read/ watch these....actually really helpful, thanks helen