Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feels like no-one cares

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like no-one cares about me and dosnt want help and support me I might aswell not bother anymore :( I feel like bad its all my fault I just won't bother anymore

Comments

• Options
    If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't reply to the PM's you send me with as much advice and information that I could as possible would I?
  • Options
    Hi heather, it was good to see you in chat last night and I hope it helped a bit. As Emmalee says, here on TheSite there are lots of people that do care about you and will offer you any support they can *hug*

From what you said last night it sounded like you're having a difficult time with your mum and her boyfriend though and this is affecting how you feel.

Finding some positive things to do could help to get you through this tough time - are you still spending time at the stables?

Look after yourself and chat is on again tonight if you fancy coming along :)
  • Options
    are u in chat again tonight

no iam not i cont really do anything beause iam not wekll and it getting me down thats on top of everything to :(
  • Options
    **helen** will be running chat tonight and I might pop in if it's busy.

I hope that you start to feel better soon, when are you next seeing the doctor?
  • Options
    i hope u can come in tonight we love haveing u in with us :D

well i ment to have then today and they counselled it :(

not till next week now
  • Options
    That sucks, heather, my doctors keep cancelling appointments too and it's really annoying!

Good to see you in chat yesterday even though you weren't feeling so good.
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    **helen** will be running chat tonight and I might pop in if it's busy.

Yay Helen!

*hug* Heather, we all care here, otherwise we wouldn't be supporting each other through the thick and thin. Chin up, beautiful, we're always here if you need a chat. I know it's difficult for you at the moment, but you'll get through this, just look how far you've come already!

*hug*
  • Options
    heyy poccolo its not the first time they consellored my appomnets they do it all the time :(

mods need to look in anything goes my thrad