Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need to die!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

Well basically life has just become to much for me to handle. I have self harmed for the past 4 years and it has become worst each time. Recently my arm got seen though and the person who saw it now makes me show them regualry so i can no longer do it.

I have found myslef in a relationship with a man who is a lot older then me and he also dated my mum before i got with him. Fucked up i know.

My school teachers have given up on me as i no longer make the effort and just dont see the point in doing anything. I can see why they no longer care.

I have lost all my friends as I am no longer a fun person to be around, i only have one friend left... we used to be enermys but others turning against us brought us together. She also slef harms though and is depressing to be around at times. Dont get me wrong i love her to bits but she does bring me down. I probably make her worse to.

My mum no longer cares about me as she is to interested in her new boyfriend.

So yeah... nothing is going right for me. i give up.

i want to die now. not in a painful way though. i have thought of jumping off a cliff or under a train but they effect who ever finds me. I want to overdose but dont know what tablets to take or how many. The only tablets i have easy accsess to are co-codamol, paracetamol, and ibroprofene. How many of them would i need? Are there any other ways that arent long and painful and dont effect many others? Please help? I need this.

Comments

• Options
    I see you have tried to get help, and it hasn't worked.
    Have you been to see your GP? Or been involved with anything like CAMHS? Maybe you and your friend could go together and see someone that could help. Even if you don't see a point in trying, someone else might be able to give you a new perspective on things, and maybe get you motivated.
    Have you ever spoke to Samaritans or Childline. They are quite good, and have probably saved my life in the past.
    Don't bother overdosing. Believe me, I've done it before. All it does is make you sick, and then you feel worse.
    If you have tried absolutely everything, and there is no hope for you, then I recommend you do some thorough research before you attempt suicide. There's a reason why most suicide attempts don't work.
  • Options
    I dont bother trying to get help anymore as I have tried so many times in the past. I know sooner or late I am going to end up killing myself anyway so may as well get it out of the way on not waste peoples time whilest holding it out. Overdosing is not a option then I will look further into other ways. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    Hello Luciee,

I'm sorry things are difficult for you at the moment. If you're between 16-25 you can talk to Get Connected, they offer confidential help.

Also, please talk to someone before doing anything permament for a temporary problem. Things won't always be this hard, and they WILL get better. You deserve and need help, so please, don't give up looking for it. There's people out there who will want to help you.

Just hold off a little longer, think about everything. I'm sure your mum cares, and it would be devestating to everyone who knows you if you decided to attempt suicide.

You can get through this.
  • Options
    Okay I will talk to them as a final attempt. Thank you for your replys, they have helped. I won't do anything just yet. I will try talk to these then go on to decisions from there :)