Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

slept with my best friends sister

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So basically, last night i was at a party. everyone was drinking a LOT.. My best friend, 18, was there as well as his sister, 25. im 20, and she was hitting on me all night. everyone was cool with it then. but towards the end of the night, she wanted to drive home. we actually had to fight the keys out of her hands. then we talked her into letting us walk her home.. it wasnt too far anyway. when we got there, she didnt want me to go, because she didnt want to be left alone. but everyone else was going. my mate got the shits with me and forced me to leave. but i was worried for her because she was REALLY drunk, and was cooking. i told him im not leaving her alone, im worried for her. he and i got into a little argument, i went back, and now he is really shitty with me. told all of her mates and mine that i was trying to take advantage of her. she and i stayed up for a bit and talked, then we went to bed. nothing happened, we just cuddled a bit and went to sleep. but now he's pissed and got all of these people wanting to bash me. she sorted out her friends, but how do i confront him about this? im not even sure if he is still mad, or if it was just because he was drunk that he reacted like that.. i understand where he is coming from, but he should know me better than that. i would never take advantage of any drunk girl, let alone my best mates sister. assuming he is still angry, what should i say to him at the start of the talk? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    "Nothing happened" would be a good start.
  • Options
    Nothing happened, also make sure you reference the "man code" which says that you never, ever, have sex with your mate's sister.
  • Options
    Use the words "it would have been reckless to leave her in a situation where she could have put herself in danger"
  • Options
    well he knows full well that i like her, and is completely cool with the idea of me being with her, as long as she is sober.. he told me that night that it would be cool. but he doesnt want me banging his sister while she is drunk, which is completely fair. but ive told him that nothing happened, and so has she, but he isnt talking to me still. he wont answer any of my messages, so i guess im gonna have to wait till i run into him somewhere
  • Options
    Tell him to ask his sister what happened.
  • Options
    i ran into him today and we had a talk about it all. he said he wasnt even mad about that. "If you want to be with my sister, fucking go for it." is exactly what he said. he said he trusts me completely with her, and that i would be one of the best guys she has been with. the only reason he was shitty with me is because he saw it as i was ditching my friends to be with her. if i had made it clear that i was going back to make sure she was alright, the whole thing would have played out completely differently. it's all good now, so thank you for the input guys :) I really appreciate it :D
  • Options
    babes dont worry these things happen.
    we have all been dere.
    :yes:
    just explain da situation yah
    lav hennerz