Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hey im shaun

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a problem can anyone help

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Shaun,
    :wave:

What's on your mind? If you tell us then we may be able to offer you some support :)

If you check out the boards that relate to TS topics and pick the one that relates to your issue, then post there, then you'll get some replies :)

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/127-TheSite-Topics

Since we're in the introduce yourself board at the moment, feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself.
  • Options
    problem

i dated this girl for 3 months. ive known her for a while now and im in love with her she not like any other girls ive been with, we r still close friends and we still hook up A LOT... ill go over her house watch movies with her and spend time with her almost every day of the week... i think she feels the same way about me but im not sure how can i figure out if she does
  • Options
    Real life isn't like a Hollywood movie where everyone skirts around the issue at hand. If you really love her, and want to know if she feels the same way then you need to ask her outright.
  • Options
    yea i understand that... its just i dont know how i should approch the subject
    i dont want her to think im crazy, and i dont want to be up her ass all the time because i brought up dating before and i thought i just needed to give her time to think. but she never gives me a straight answer... basically we are still in a relationship just not calling it that.. she doesnt want to date me but then she will bust my ass when were out and im not watching and some guy will touch her ass and she expects me to do something about it... the head aches i get... lol
  • Options
    and at the same time id rather be her close friend then her say if we cant be friends beacuse i want to date her then we shouldnt talk at all... what the hell lol
  • Options
    hmm! i know that situation really well i was in one like it, but tbh i think your just gonna end up getting hurt, if she's not sure there must be a reason for it - in the end i got fed up of letting it upset me all the time because of either confusion or just feeling rejected and talked about it properly and decided it was pointless. Everyone deserves someone who wants them not someone who cant make up their mind.
  • Options
    yep, wierd part is that after we broke up we dated again months later... then she said were better off as friends beacuse she might be moving. now i know shes moving but not that far away, its only a 35 min drive. hell id drive as far as i had to to see her... and i know she loves me but she keeps letting things interfear with what she thinks
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi hun, nice to meet you. :wave:
    It sounds like she doesn't know herself yet, but still you need to know where you stand.
    If you've already asked her about it, it's best to leave it for a little while, but if she drags it out you'll have to talk to her, it's not fair on you. xx
  • Options
    you all have helped a lot but i have another problem... ive been known to be a ''bull shitter'' she said that i should keep my word when i say something and not change what i say after i say it... i have a habbit of doing this often, any takers on how i can help my self
  • Options
    Well, I know this is going to sound flippant, but how about not breaking your promises?
  • Options
    Don't make promises you can't keep
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    somthin wrote: »
    you all have helped a lot but i have another problem... ive been known to be a ''bull shitter'' she said that i should keep my word when i say something and not change what i say after i say it... i have a habbit of doing this often, any takers on how i can help my self

Work out why you do it? Getting to the root of the problem can help fix it. xx