Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Penis size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well,It's safe to say at sixteen years old I'm a virgin. I'm kinda lanky, 5' 7 1/2", I'm nerdy, and i'm always doing marching band. About me aside, I'm only 3.8 inshes in length. Am I too small? There's a girl i really like. (She's in band too :love:) I really want to make her happy, but if it ever goes all the home, am i going to be embarrassed? Will she be unsatisfied?

This is driving me crazy. :crazyeyes

Thank you :wave:

Comments

• Options
    Domo wrote: »
    Am I too small? There's a girl i really like. (She's in band too :love:) I really want to make her happy, but if it ever goes all the home, am i going to be embarrassed? Will she be unsatisfied?
    :
    I think youll find that some arent bothered by penis size, and [...] theres a lot to be said for technique if youre not hugely endowed.

At 3.8 inches you have the potential to make love wonderfully
  • Options
    We're not asking the right questions here. It depends on nationality... If your American the average penis size is 8 - 14 inches give or take an inch. If your from the UK, the average is 2 - 3 inches give or take a 1/4 inch. :hyper:

:wave:
  • Options
    At 3.8 inches you have the potential to make love wonderfully

You!

are a very, very kind person. :)
  • Options
    JoeLeeFTW wrote: »
    We're not asking the right questions here. It depends on nationality... If your American the average penis size is 8 - 14 inches give or take an inch. If your from the UK, the average is 2 - 3 inches give or take a 1/4 inch. :hyper:

Well.

They say men who drive big cars do it to make up for being small downstairs and most Americans I've known are obsessed with big cars and big everything, so I guess you can come to the conclusion that American men lack it downstairs. ;)
  • Options
    14 Inches?! Don't be fucking ridiculous. The largest penis in the world is only 13 inches!

To the OP: The average is about 5 inches I think, but size isn't the most important thing. Most important thing in satisfying a women is the clitoris normally, not how deep you can shove it in her :thumb: Remember, vagina's aren't that deep themselves, so a big penis can hurt some girls.
  • Options
    Think he was more taking the piss out of an American tendency to, er, exaggerate.

As B-A says, most women can only come through clitoral stimulation. Basically your fingers and tongue will give more satisfaction.

Also you're still growing at that age, the "average" sizes relate to adult males not adolescent males. And make sure you're measuring from the base!
  • Options
    Also you're still growing at that age, the "average" sizes relate to adult males not adolescent males. And make sure you're measuring from the base!

I measure from my barse. Much more flattering that way. :D
  • Options
    True. Measuring from the Biffin Bridge definitely gives you seven inches ;)
  • Options
    14 Inches?! Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Calm down :p Google it: sarcasm :hyper:
  • Options
    Uh huh.
  • Options
    Uh huh.

elaborate?
  • Options
    elaborate?

What exactly is there to elaborate on "uh huh"? It just means "okay".
  • Options
    What exactly is there to elaborate on "uh huh"? It just means "okay".

oh okay, just wasn't sure. I'm a little slow.
  • Options
    *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hey Domo

A lot of what people have said here is right - size really isn't that important as clitoral stimulation is usually how most women enjoy sex.

I'm linking you to two articles that you'll hopefully find reassuring:
    Is my penis normal?
    Losing your virginity

if you want to learn more about pleasing a girl, there are loads of tips in our 'Having Sex' section of TheSite.

Good luck with band girl :)

Holly
  • Options
    Mines over nine thousand.
  • Options

That's not true, go to hell..
  • Options
    elaborate?

*puts glitter on it*
  • Options
    It ain't about the length, its about the girth...

within limits, of course :thumb:
  • Options
    different people like different things

theres obviously plenty of people who dont mind small cocks, or they would have evolved out of existence by now