Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So sad :c

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am feeling so sad right now. I have no one to talk to so I wanted to post here if that is okay.

I have been slipping downwards for the past few weeks now. Feeling angry and sad and so fucking tired. I just need to sleep all the time. Im no good for any thing right now, its so pathetic.

I live in my house with my boyfriend who I have been distant from for a while now. I cant even talk to him any more with him making me feel sad. Our day to day conversations are a joke and never seem to go anywhere but us giving up or having a row.

I moved to this town to be with him (we used to be so good) and I am just so alone. He goes to work in the day and I am left here in this house with no furniture. We have a bed in the bedroom and a table in the living room. Nothing else. I end up sat on the floor by myself all day. Its really getting me down.

Just thinking how pathetic my life is right now is making me so distressed. I am not close to my family and have no friends I can lean on. Its so cold in this house. I am in bed alone and just worried about the fact that there is mildew all over the ceiling where it is damp and cold in here :c
I have no money for myself because I cannot get a job and any money I do receive I give over to him for rent/bills.

I dont know what to do any more. I feel like a waste of space.
This would all be okay if I could feel like we still loved each other and were poor.
You know, poor in money but rich in love?

Im so angry at the way my life has turned out. I am only 23 and it feels like a fucking joke.

Just reading through what I wrote is making my want to hurt myself.
I have not done that for 3 years now :c

I have even tried to take up jogging the past week or so. Just go out every other day for a jog. Something to get out of the house and keep active. Im so desperate Im doing exercise :lol:

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Reality can have a negative affect on a relationship. The stress of responsibilities and trying to budget money could be putting a strain on the two of you.
    Have you thought about going to recycling plants, or junk yard type places. I know it sounds a bit yuck, but you could grab some free stuff for the house. Check them over while you're there, then give them a good cleaning when you get home.
    Maybe if the place felt a bit cheerier you would feel a bit better. They say your surroundings can affect your mood.
    Do you rent?- You said something about paying rent. The landlord by law has to sort out any maintenance concerning the building.

Have you tried calmly talking about this with him? Is there anything going on in the community you could get involved in? Volunteering can lead to jobs, it worked for me. And you wouldn't feel like a waste of space because you'll be helping others.

Have you got any hobbies? Do you like kids? -You could offer a babysitting service to bring in some money.
    Hope I helped a bit. *hug*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    @Reena - Hey thank you so much for replying c:
    Yesterday was a real low point for me. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you after you took the time to respond to me I have been feeling really poorly.

My chap and I have been living together for 2 years now so we have weathered plenty of 'reality' together. Its just been tough recently after a lot of personal issues cropping up as well :/
    We dont ever row about money or let it come between us. It would just be nice if I could get a job and contribute. It makes me feel pretty useless at times.

I love charity shops so the idea of being thrifty about getting some furniture does appeal to me c:
    I'll keep in mind your suggestions thank you!

Im not very outgoing so trying to find things to do is hard. Moved to this tiny country town where I he has a work placement. Its where most of the issues comes from. I feel like he dragged me to this dead end place with no prospects. At least we only have to be here for a year.

Again, thank you for getting back to me c:
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    You don't have to apologize, sometimes life gets in the way, that's all.

Have you thought about jobs where you can work from home?
    Are you creative? How about making things to sell? Cards for example.
    Or something really simple, going to auction houses and buying boxes of mixed stuff, 'mixed box of car booty' some might call it. Then sell the items at car boots, table tops, ebay! What do you think? My auntie does that. She bid on a box, paid £7 for it, and sold 4 things making around £12, not sure of the rest, I was helping sell the other bits so I now she made quite a bit of profit by the end of the car boot.

Its good you both don't let money get between you, and hopefully after the year is up you'll be able to find somewhere you're both happy with.
    I'm always happy to have a chat, perk of being a chatter box. xx :wave: