Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Let's try to guess what context this makes sense in.

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
The other day when I was on a bus, I heard someone speaking on the phone and saying "Did I tell you to fall? I didn't tell you to fall. So why did you fall?"

I can't imagine how that would make sense. People usually don't fall on purpose or on someone else's command, and when they do fall on purpose, what others are worried about probably isn't that they did it without being told to.

The one way it might make sense was that she was giving instructions for something in a video game. As a woman in her late 30s or early 40s that sounds unlikely but of course it's not impossible.

Any ideas? :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha i dont know but i love overhearing parts of conversations like this. Afterwards i always think i should have asked what the hell theyre on about
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You see it on forums from time to time. Someone posted something, but removed his post later on (edited it out) and the next person says, "the WHOLE potato went in there?" and you think to yourself, "Maybe it's better I don't know."