Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat Thursday 8-10pm!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Chat tonight with meeee, people!

I may be a teeny bit late, in which case you'll have the lovely Helen standing in until I get home :)

Linky here: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• Options
    Just so everyone knows. I want to do the countdown, whatever that is, and if I don't get to, I'll make some sort of fuss.
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but I would really like to know what a countdown is becuase I don't understand...
  • Options
    It doesn't matter. I'm being a bit silly based on another thread, and some stuff that was said in last nights chat.
  • Options
    I feel I must warn you, I have a toddler, so I'm experienced in handling tantrums. I'm not afraid to use my naughty step. It's one minute for each year of your life, so some of you may need a cushion :p
  • Options
    several cushions.
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    I feel I must warn you, I have a toddler, so I'm experienced in handling tantrums. I'm not afraid to use my naughty step. It's one minute for each year of your life, so some of you may need a cushion :p

:lol:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Chat's Opened!! With **Helen** for a bit I think! :yes:
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows. I want to do the countdown, whatever that is, and if I don't get to, I'll make some sort of fuss.

:heart:

(bit naughty of me, sorry)